Add a little merry, sparkle and cozy to your New Year’s celebration with any of these 11 special drinks, punches and coffees. There’s a little something for everyone in this non-alcoholic collection, but that doesn’t mean you have to skimp on taste, color, or pretty. These classic drinks have it all in spades! From toasting on New Year’s Eve to New Year’s Day brunch and dessert, there’s nothing like a fancy sipper to set your party apart.
Ringing in the New Year is always full of fun, excitement and anticipation! And while the New Year’s Day menu is pretty set with ham, greens, cornbread and black eyed peas, there are always room to add a little extra “something” to every celebration and menu to make it special for those you’re serving. That’s where delicious drinks come in!
Table of Contents
- Party Punches & Sips
- Cozy Crock Pot Drink Recipes
- New Year’s Coffee Drinks
Party Punches & Sips
Punches done right are never out of fashion. Quite the opposite! A thoughtful punch is an absolute entertaining must. Why?
- It allows you to have a large number of drinks made up and ready to go without a lot of work.
- Plus, guests can serve themselves when they are ready for a refill or are feeling parched.
- Last, but not least, a pretty punch in a glass bowl, pitcher or drink dispenser doubles as the perfect inviting centerpiece for your party table or buffet.
Following these 3 rules of thumb will help you make the most of your punch mocktails no matter the occasion:
- Use pretty glasses or stemware to serve your drinks. Nothing makes an occasion like special dishes.
- Add fruit and/or herbs like Rosemary, Mint or others to your serving pitcher, bowl or dispenser. You can even add garnishes to the glasses before you set them out.
- Don’t forget the cocktail napkins. Set a few out by your punch bowl and place small stacks here and there around your room so that they’ll be easy for your guests to grab as they need one.
What to Serve at Your New Year’s Eve Party with these Punches
- Whiskey Peach BBQ Meatballs
- Whipped Feta Dip with Honey
- Million Dollar Shrimp & Crab Dip
- Southern Cheese Straws
- Favorite Southern Pimento Cheese Ball
- Marshmallow Champagne Fruit Dip
- Pink Champagne Cupcakes
Cozy Crock Pot Drink Recipes
Perfect for a cozy New Year’s Eve in or waking up to New Year’s Day morning, these 3 hot drinks are all about good conversations with a little warmth and joy! A crock pot makes brewing and serving easy!
What To Serve With Hot Drinks
These hot drinks can be made stove top or in the crock pot and enjoyed with any of these delicious confections, nibbles and treats!
- Double Chocolate Devil’s Food Cake with White Chocolate Buttercream
- Red Velvet Trifle with White Chocolate Cheesecake
- Honey Spiced Pecans
- Ritz Bits Muddy Buddies
- Fudgy Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
New Year’s Coffee Drinks
Make New Year’s Morning just as special as the night before! Have these coffee creamers and drinks ready to wake up your family on the first day of the new year or on hand to enjoy during the afternoon with a bite or two.
What To Serve With These Coffees
A little coffee first thing in the morning or in the afternoon with one of these coffee ready treats is a perfect way to enjoy the first day of the year.
- Easy Homemade Gingerbread Muffins
- Sweet Potato Pound Cake
- Cinnamon Apple Quick Bread
- Spiced Carrot Zucchini Muffins
- Hummingbird Banana Bread with Toasted Coconut
A new beginning is always something to celebrate! Whether you’re ringing out the old or welcoming in the new, throwing a party with special touches everyone can enjoy is always memorable!
Leave a Reply