Add a little merry, sparkle and cozy to your New Year’s celebration with these 9 special drinks, punches and coffees. There’s a little something for everyone in this non-alcoholic collection, but that doesn’t mean you have to skimp on taste, color, or pretty. These classic drinks have it all in spades! From toasting on New Year’s Eve to New Year’s Day brunch and dessert, there’s nothing like a fancy sipper to set your party apart.
Ringing in the New Year is always full of fun, excitement and anticipation! And while the New Year’s Day menu is pretty set with ham, greens, cornbread and black eyed peas, there are always room to add a little extra “something” to every celebration and menu to make it special for those you’re serving. That’s where delicious drinks come in!
Following these 3 rules of thumb will help you make the most of your punch mocktails no matter the occasion:
- Use pretty glasses or stemware to serve your drinks. Nothing makes an occasion like special dishes.
- Add fruit and/or herbs like Rosemary, Mint or others to your serving pitcher, bowl or dispenser. You can even add garnishes to the glasses before you set them out.
- Don’t forget the cocktail napkins. Set a few out by your punch bowl and place small stacks here and there around your room so that they’ll be easy for your guests to grab as they need one.
What to Serve at Your New Year’s Eve Party with these drinks
- Whiskey Peach BBQ Meatballs
- Whipped Feta Dip with Honey
- Million Dollar Shrimp & Crab Dip
- Southern Cheese Straws
- Favorite Southern Pimento Cheese Ball
- Marshmallow Champagne Fruit Dip
- Pink Champagne Cupcakes
These hot drinks can be made stove top or in the crock pot and enjoyed with any of these delicious confections, nibbles and treats!
- Double Chocolate Devil’s Food Cake with White Chocolate Buttercream
- Red Velvet Trifle with White Chocolate Cheesecake
- Honey Spiced Pecans
- Ritz Bits Muddy Buddies
- Fudgy Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Easy Homemade Gingerbread Muffins
- Sweet Potato Pound Cake
- Mamaw’s Fresh Apple Cake
- Spiced Carrot Zucchini Muffins
- Standout Cinnamon Banana Bread
A new beginning is always something to celebrate. Whether you’re ringing out the old or welcoming in the new, throwing a party with special touches everyone can enjoy is always memorable!