This easy seasonal inspired coffee creamer recipe combines robust dark chocolate and velvety pumpkin spice so you can stir up a rich fall flavored mocha latte right in your kitchen any time you like! Coffee time just got a whole lot yummier!
What You Need To Make Mocha Pumpkin Latte Coffee Creamer
- ½ & ½
- semi sweet or dark chocolate chips
- pumpkin puree
- maple syrup
- pure vanilla extract
- pumpkin spice
Homemade coffee creamers are so easy to make. And knowing how to make them takes the limits off, allowing you to enjoy all your favorite flavors any time you like! The Engineer and I first came across this wonderful flavor combination at a little Cuban coffee shop around the corner from our hotel during a fall visit to Chicago. The coffee was mesmerizingly delicious. And the aromas…! Oh, you could smell it brewing before you could even see the shop.
The Engineer got something strong and black (his deal), and I ordered something with all the fluff (my deal)- a dark chocolate pumpkin latte this time. Dark. Chocolate. Pumpkin. How could I not?
Out of this world good would be an understatement, to say the least. All the flavors of fall wrapped in dark chocolate, punctuated by rich delicious coffee… The Engineer drank both his and most of mine. Even he couldn’t resist its seasonal perfection!
But alas, when we got home, we couldn’t find anything than matched the deliciousness we had had while we were away. Enter homemade coffee creamer. A little research and time in the kitchen yielded a concoction as close to perfection as one can physically get.
And while I may not always be able to have exceptional Cuban coffee made in a cute little shop on a bustling sidewalk, I do now have this creamer that I can whip up and add to my best cup anytime I get the craving. And somehow, that’s even better!
Pumpkin Mocha Latte Coffee Creamer
- 3 C half and half
- ⅔ C semi sweet chocolate chips, generous
- 5 tablespoon pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- In a food processor, blend pumpkin and cream on high until smooth.
- Over low heat, add all ingredients to a medium sauce pan. Stir regularly for 10 minutes or until all chocolate is melted. Pour into a pitcher or container to serve.
- Refrigerate when not in use. After storing, shake or stir before using again. Add more half and half if it begins to thicken.
I first published this recipe in 2016 with 2 other fall creamer recipes and a how-to for stocking a fall coffee bar. It was a lot of fun! CHECK IT OUT!
Other Recipes & Ideas You’ll Love
- Butterscotch Coffee Creamer
- Cherry Mocha Coffee Creamer
- The Secret to Easy Iced Coffee
- How to Host a Coffee Get Together
- Creamy Mocha Popsicles
MAKING IT EASY TO HOST & SERVE
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
If you like these recommended products, then you’ll love Southern Discourse’s Amazon Store!