Get ready for your new favorite snack recipe! A little smoky, a little sweet, loads of savory and super easy, these salty Honey Spiced Pecans are completely addictive. Made unbelievably delicious with a simple mixture of honey, garlic, Worcestershire, cayenne & cumin, there’s no way to eat just one!
Nothing says gamedays, weekends and holidays like an easy, flavorful snack that you can cozy up with, but just can’t put down. And when you whip up a batch of these savory Honey Spiced Pecans, that’s what you get and then some. There’s something about the salt, a hint of heat and that touch of sweet that keeps you coming back for more.
And when you have an easy snack that’s this good, you know you have to share it. These tasty pecans make perfect holiday gifts. Scoop them into little jars, mugs or small cellophane bags. Tie them up with ribbon and a cute tag and give them to neighbors, co workers, friends and teachers. Take them to tailgates. Put them in little small bowls around the room for easy access when you’re entertaining. Add them to your cheeseboard. You’re going to come up with countless ways to snack on these throughout the year!
What You Need To Make Honey Spiced Pecans
- pecans halves
- Worcestershire sauce
- garlic powder
- salt & coarse ground pepper
How To Make Honey Spiced Pecans
Because they are so easy to make, these Spiced Pecans are the perfect last minute treat! (Complete instructions and measurements included on the recipe card below.)
- This recipe starts with quickly melting honey and butter together in the microwave and then whisking in all the spices.. Melted honey is thin and so much easier to stir and work with than honey at room temp!
- Next, we have to get those pecans good and coated with all that sweet honey and spicy goodness. I usually put the pecan halves into a large bowl, pour the honey mixture over them and toss like mad. I use a rubber spatula to make sure I get every bit of that honey goodness out of the measuring cup I melted it in and onto the pecans. And when I think I’ve tossed enough, I usually toss just a bit more. It’s all about getting those sweet spices into every pecan’s nook and cranny.
- Lastly, a quick bake is all it takes to toast these pecans and create a flavor-packed, slightly sticky coating on your pecans.
Add In Suggestions for This Spiced Pecan Snack
Nuts and snack mixes are a party staple. Spice up your snack game up by adding some or all of these tasty nibbles to this recipe. You could even substitute walnuts for the pecans, if you wanted.
Other Easy Snack Recipes You’ll Love
- Dill Ranch Snack Crackers
- Buffalo Ranch Snack Mix
- Blueberry Muddy Buddy Snack Mix
- The Best Hot Chocolate Snack Mix
- Peanut Butter & Chocolate Christmas Snack Mix
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE, BE SURE TO LET ME KNOW!
RATE IT, LEAVE A COMMENT OR SNAP A PHOTO.
Honey Spiced Pecans
- 3 C pecan halves, (or 12 oz bag)
- 1/3 C honey
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp cayenne
- 1/8 tsp coarse ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350° degrees Fahrenheit.
- In microwave, melt butter and honey together in a large measuring cup. Add rest of spices and mix together well using a fork.
- Pour pecans in a large mixing bowl. Pour honey mixture over nuts. Toss nuts in honey mixture until every pecan is well coated.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicon baking mat. Pour nuts onto baking sheet and spread into a single layer. Using a rubber spatula, scrape out any leftover honey mixture over the nuts on the baking sheet.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for 6 minutes. Honey mixture will begin to melt. Stir to recoat nuts and bake 6 more minutes. Repeat process until nuts have baked 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for at least 5 minutes. Loosen any pecans that have stuck together. Serve or store in an air tight container.