Sweet, salty and velvety rich, this easy whipped feta dip with cream cheese, honey, garlic and a little spicy kick from cracked pepper is perfect for parties, weekends or any time you want to share a moment and bite with someone! Dip it with soft, warm pita bread or crisp, whole grain crackers. This is special food that you’ll love to enjoy.
What You Need To Make Whipped Feta with Honey
- Feta crumbles
- cream cheese
- minced garlic
- dried basil
- olive oil
- chopped pistachios
- coarse black pepper
This is such a simple recipe, but one with big rewards. A quick chop of chives, a minute or less in the food processor and you have a gorgeous dish that tastes every bit as delicious as it looks. A little rustic, a little sophisticated, there is nothing quite like soft, rich cheese and sweet honey, especially when it’s meant to be shared!
The Engineer and I love dishes like this when we want to take meal time up a notch or two, but we don’t want to go out. A little bowl of whipped feta and honey is ideal for nibbling while we unwind and catch up on each other’s day. Followed up with a little pan-seared steak and broccoli slaw with apples and brussel sprouts and we’re talking a perfect evening that’s special without being fussy.
But it doesn’t stop there. This whipped feta dip is the perfect before dinner bite when we have friends over. It hits the spot on game day, when the girls come over or just anytime when appetizers or slowing down and sharing is on the menu!
Sweet, salty and velvety rich, this easy whipped feta dip is perfect for parties, weekends or any time you want to share a moment and bite with someone!
- 4 oz crumbled Feta cheese
- 4 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 C honey
- 1 Tbsp chopped pistachios
- 1 tsp finely chopped chives
- 1/2 tsp cracked black pepper
In a food processor, combine feta, cream cheese and olive oil until cheese are well combined and smooth. Add basil and garlic, mixing well again.
Scoop cheese out of the food processor onto a small plate or into a shallow bowl. Use a large spoon to create a well in the center of the cheese. Fill the well with honey. Garnish the sides of the well with chives, pistachios and black pepper.
Serve immediately with warm pieces of pita bread.
Can this be made ahead of time?
- The cheeses, garlic and basil can be whipped together and even plated up to one day ahead of time. Just cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until you are ready to use. Add honey and garnishes when you are ready to serve.
Can this be stored after it’s been served?
- There usually isn’t any left over around here. But if you happen to have some you would like to save after serving, it should at least keep for one day if wrapped with plastic wrap and kept in the fridge.
Other Recipes You’ll Love
- Ultimate Creamy Chicken Dip
- Queso Dip with Collards & Sausage
- Fresh Sweet Corn Relish
- Green Chile Chicken Stuffed Cheesy Bread
- Ham & Dill Pickle Spicy Pinwheels
MAKING IT EASY TO HOST & SERVE
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
If you like these recommended products, then you’ll love Southern Discourse’s Amazon Store!
***Pin & Save This Whipped Feta Recipe***