All things party are wrapped up in this earthy, tartly sweet Sparkling Rosemary Apple Cider! Elegant, easy and unforgettable, this non-alcoholic party drink will easily carry you all the way through fall to New Year’s Eve.
The cozy flavors of apple, rosemary and warm spices were made to celebrate the holidays! Enjoy them all in this gorgeous seasonal little sipper made of apple cider, rosemary simple syrup (recipe below), bubbly ginger ale and a splash of citrusy orange juice.
Rosemary Apple Cider is the perfect partner for party appetizers and charcuterie boards. You are going to be dreaming up ways to serve this pretty punch every chance you get!
RELATED RECIPE: Spiced Caramel Apple Cider (crock pot)
Serve Sparkling Rosemary Apple Cider Hot or Cold
This herby spiced apple cider really leans into the season with the ability to be served hot or cold.
To serve cold, simply chill before serving. To serve hot, pour into a 2-3 quart sauce pan and warm on low heat on the stove top or use a crock pot on a low setting. Serve with a ladle. Think Moscow mule mugs for an extra bit of cozy, and get ready for your home to smell amazing!
- apple cider
- ginger ale
- vanilla extract
- orange juice
- Rosemary simple syrup (rosemary + sugar, recipe below)
How to Make Rosemary Apple Cider
This festive drink recipe is simple to make and the Rosemary simple syrup makes your house smell wonderful!
- In a 2 quart pitcher, drink dispenser or punch bowl, mix together all of the ingredients.
- Float an apple slice and a few sprigs of Rosemary in the drink.
- For a little something extra, dip the rim of your glasses in the rosemary simple syrup and then in Turbinado sugar. (I got a little carried away with mine and made a huge sugared rim! I kind of like it though- anything with sparkles…)
- I poured 1/2 cup (4 ounce) servings for the photos (which was plenty when we sipped later) and garnished with more Rosemary and a small apple slice.
How to Make Rosemary Simple Syrup
Heat 1 cup of water in a small sauce pan over low heat. Stir in 1 cup of sugar, stirring until it dissolves. Allow sugar water to come to a simmer.
Add 3 large Rosemary sprigs. Simmer for 1 minute. Remove sauce pan from heat and let the Rosemary steep for 30 minutes. (The longer it steeps, the stronger it gets.) Remove the Rosemary sprigs and use this simple syrup in this recipe and others!
Other Festive Drink Recipes to Love
- Spiced Caramel Apple Cider (crock pot)
- Red Hot Cranberry Cider
- Pomegranate Lime Punch
- Ruby Grapefruit Punch
- Classic Southern Coffee Punch
If You Love Special Party Drinks & Have Made This Recipe, Give It All The Stars & Leave A Fun Comment! Or Tag Me @SouthernDiscourse On Social Media To Be Featured. I Love Hearing From You!
Sparkling Rosemary Apple Cider
- 64 ounces apple cider (64 ounces = 1/2 gallon)
- 3 cups ginger ale
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup rosemary simple syrup
- In a 2 quart pitcher, mix all ingredients together. Garnish with sprigs of Rosemary and apple slices, if desired.
- Sip away!
Leave a Reply