This pretty pink punch is an elegant blend of ruby red grapefruit juice, pineapple juice, frozen pink lemonade, bright citrus flavors and a tad of sparkle. Light, refreshing and non-alcoholic, this gorgeous sipper adds just the right amount of fabulous to your shower, graduation, holiday, Mother’s Day or just an evening on the patio with friends!
What You Need To Make Ruby Grapefruit Punch
- ruby red grapefruit juice
- pineapple juice
- frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- lemon juice
- ginger ale
- rosemary & grapefruit slices as garnishes
There’s just something about a good punch that thrills this southern girl’s heart. No special occasion feels quite proper without it. And while an heirloom punch bowl with little cups to match leaves me all a twitter, I’m just as happy to serve or receive a glass from a pretty pitcher or fruit-filled drink dispenser. Whatever fits the moment and makes sure my guests have a good time!
And this Ruby Grapefruit Punch does more than check the boxes for a good punch. It checks the boxes for a downright gorgeous punch! Its amazing color will be the first things that catches your guest’s eye. Everyone will just have to try it. Then the simplicity of the drink will have everyone sipping just a bit more. Not overly sweet. Just right. Crisp, light, with just a bit of sophistication. Color us all completely smitten!
Punch is perfect for the special occasion, but it’s also just right for the porch or patio! And with a delightful bright and delicious punch like this sharing a glass is a must. So don’t miss an opportunity pour up a pitcher or a bowl and raise a glass. Cheers to the moments and simple sips that make the world go round!
Tips & Notes
- If you want to make this punch ahead of time, mix all ingredients together EXCEPT the ginger ale. Because it’s carbonated, it should be added right before the Grapefruit Punch is served.
- SLUSHY, FROZEN Punch. To make this recipe as a frozen punch, mix all ingredients together EXCEPT the ginger ale. Partially freeze the punch. Remove from freezer, add the ginger ale & stir. Add garnishes and serve.
- For a stronger grapefruit “bite,” lessen or eliminate the 1/4 C sugar.
Ruby Grapefruit Punch
- 64 oz Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice
- 46 oz Pineapple Juice (can)
- 12 oz frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 1/4 C lemon juice
- 2 L ginger ale
- 1/4 C sugar
- In a large drink dispenser or punch bowl, add all ingredients and stir. Garnish with grapefruit sliced and rosemary sprigs. Serve immediately.
Other Recipes You’ll Love
- Classic Southern Coffee Punch
- Pomegranate Lime Punch
- Pineapple Orange Fizzies
- Champagne Julep Punch
- Refreshing Strawberry Iced Tea
MAKING IT EASY TO HOST & SERVE
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
If you like these recommended products, then you’ll love Southern Discourse’s Amazon Store!
***Pin This Ruby Grapefruit Punch Recipe***