Deliciously fresh, quick and easy, sometimes a salad makes for the best meal! No matter the appetite, this list pulls together simple salad recipes that make satisfying meals for the whole family. We’re talking pasta salads, green leafy salads with steak, chicken, pork or shrimp, plus egg salads, chicken salads and tuna salads.
A salad is a great way to get a quick meal on the table any day of the week. And whether you love it because it showcases your favorite fruit, dressing, pasta or protein, one this is for sure, a salad done right won’t leave you hungry.
And these recipes… well, you know they’re done right! Full of nuts, crispy crunch, protein and plenty of variety, this list looks nothing like bowls full of lettuce. Instead, I see a few new favorite go-to supper ideas in your future.
To Round It Out
If you still feel like you need a little something else to put on the table, think about easy soups, breads or potatoes.
- Creamy Tomato Basil
- Slow Cooker Short Cut Potato Soup
- Sweet Potato Cornbread
- Easy Cheddar Jalapeno Cornbread Muffins
- Baked Cheesy Smashed Potato Bites
- Garlic Parmesan Sweet Potato Wedges
What You Need To Make & Serve Salad Recipes
Having the right tools on hand is what makes any job easy! These are the tools I use in my kitchen so that making and serving all my favorites salads is quick, simple and fun!
- Heavy Duty Colander/Strainer (perfect for fruit, veggies & pasta)
- Salad Dressing Shaker (shake, pour and even serve from this container)
- Easy Squeeze Citrus Juicer (make quick work of citrus for salad dressing recipes)
- Large Wooden Salad Bowl/ Matching Tongs (make it special with serving pieces)
- Henckels Knife Block Set (prep is quick & easy with sharp knives)
- Easy Use Salad Tongs (tongs are the easiest way to serve salad)