There are times when only a fresh, colorful salad will do. Either as a side dish, light dinner or that much needed “bring a dish to share,” this easy Tuscan Tortellini Salad is always just right! Bright tomatoes, baby spinach, black olives, Parmesan cheese, mini pepperoni and 3 cheese tortellini are all tossed in a zesty Italian salad dressing for a quick & easy dish that can thrown together ahead of time or enjoyed right in the moment!
What You Need To Make Tuscan Tortellini Salad
- 3 cheese tortellini
- baby spinach
- grape tomatoes
- large black olives
- mini pepperoni slices
- Parmesan cheese
- zesty Italian dressing
This dish is a complete winner at potlucks, picnics, get-togethers and cookouts. There is just something about the smooth pasta filled with soft cheese that gets better as it soaks up all that good salad dressing.
The savory yum of the Parmesan and acidic bite of the grape tomatoes just add to the party of flavors. The spinach starts to wilt ever so slightly. The olives are a standout. Fresh and light, but filling at the same time, there are just not enough good things to say about how tasty this salad really is!
Celebrate light and fresh eating with this simple tortellini salad. Whether it’s just a quiet night on the patio or the neighborhood picnic, this easy Tuscan-style salad is the perfect choice!
Tuscan Tortellini Salad
- 20 oz 3 cheese tortellini
- 2 C baby spinach, cleaned, de-stemmed
- 10 oz grape tomatoes, halved
- 6 oz large black olives, drained
- 5 oz mini pepperoni slices
- 1/2 C grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 C Zesty Italian Dressing
- Cook 3 cheese tortellini according to instructions. Drain and let cool completely.
- Toss all ingredients together. Serve immediately or chill and then serve.
Other Recipes You’ll Love
- Italian Green Bean Salad
- Easy Melon Salad with Lemon Garlic Vinaigrette
- Catalina Taco Salad
- Berry Salad with Cherry Balsamic Dressing
- Southern Shrimp Salad
- Pear Salad with Figs & Ginger Molasses Vinaigrette
Making it Easy to Host & Serve
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
***Pin This Tuscan Tortellini Salad Recipe***