Whipped up with southern summer nights in mind, this gorgeously delicious dinner salad of plump shrimp, juicy marinated peaches & red onion, goat cheese and pecans is just what you’ve been craving! Drizzled with a simple honey balsamic dressing and served with a side of crusty bread, this easy recipe bursting with flavor and color is what true summer dining is all about.
What You Need TO Make Marinated Peach & Shrimp Salad
- baby spring mix salad
- Creole shrimp
- fresh peaches
- halved pecans
- red onion
- goat cheese
- olive oil
- balsamic vinegar
- cracked black pepper
We love the combo of peaches and shrimp. Rich, buttery shrimp and the bold sweetness of a perfect summer peach play off each other like tempestuous Scarlett & Rhett. Splash on a little honey balsamic glaze and we’re talking swoon-worthy moments with a fork.
As if peaches couldn’t possible get any better, wait until you’ve tasted ones who’ve soaked in a bath of honey, balsamic vinegar and cracked black pepper! Doubling as glazed dressing and a marinade, this dark amber deliciousness brings a tangy richness to the salad that’s downright addictive.
A good salad is anything but boring. And this Marinated Peach & Shrimp Salad is more than good. Like all good pairings, its’ unforgettable.
Other Dinner Salad Recipes You’ll Love
- Layered Muffuletta Salad
- Berry Salad with Peppered Pork Loin & Cherry Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Easy Melon Salad with Rotisserie Chicken & Lemon Garlic Vinaigrette
- Catalina Taco Salad
- Tuscan Tortellini Salad
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE, BE SURE TO LET ME KNOW!
RATE IT, LEAVE A COMMENT OR SNAP A PHOTO.
Marinated Peach & Shrimp Salad
- 4 C baby spring mix salad
- 1 lb Creole shrimp
- 1-2 medium peaches, pitted & sliced thin
- 1/2 medium red onion, sliced thin
- 1 C halved pecans
- 4 oz goat cheese crumbles
Honey Balsamic Dressing
- 3/4 C olive oil
- 1/4 C balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1/4 tsp cracked pepper
- Whisk together all ingredients for honey balsamic dressing.
- In a small bowl, add sliced peaches and sliced onions. Pour 1/2 of honey balsamic dressing over peaches and onions. Toss well and let marinate for at least 10 minutes. Save other half of dressing for salads.
- While peaches are marinating, prepare shrimp as directed in Creole Shrimp recipe. (Recipe is linked above in ingredient list.)
- Fill salad bowls or plates with baby spring mix. Top with marinated peaches & onions, goat cheese and pecans. Quickly toss shrimp in leftover marinade. Remove from marinade & add to salad. Drizzle with honey balsamic dressing and enjoy!
***Pin This Easy Dinner Salad Recipe Here***