Whipped fluffy with real butter, pumpkin puree, golden honey, cinnamon and other warm fall spices, a generous spread of this easy Pumpkin Honey Butter turns holiday dinner rolls, biscuits, cornbread, muffins, pancakes and all sorts of baked goods into an instant fall treat!
Why We Love This Whipped Pumpkin Butter
- Just one bowl and 3-4 minutes with a mixer is all it takes to create this special recipe.
- Special recipes like this are delightful little surprises for your family and friends. They add that warm touch and make the ordinary unforgettable. Get ready. It makes biscuits to die for!
- Pumpkin butter with honey is wonderfully versatile. Serve it at brunch, holiday meals or at parties. You can even put a spoonful in your coffee. Package it up and give it as a gift.
- It’s a great way to use up that bit of leftover canned pumpkin puree from most pumpkin bread and muffin recipes.
Pumpkin Honey Butter Ingredients
- real butter, salted
- pumpkin puree
- brown sugar
- ground cinnamon, nutmeg & ginger
- vanilla extract
How to Make Pumpkin Spice Honey Butter
Whip. Add all of the ingredients to a large mixing bowl and use a mixer to whip until fluffy. It usually takes about 3-4 minutes.
Serve. Serve immediately in a pretty bowl with an extra sprinkle of cinnamon and drizzle of honey or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for later.
How Long Does Pumpkin Butter Last?
At my house? Not very long! And neither will it at yours either! However, if you have to store it, it will keep 3-4 weeks in the fridge if covered tightly or 3-4 days if left at room temperature. It also freezes well. Store it in the freezer for up to 3 months.
All of those options make this sweet, cinnamon-y pumpkin butter perfect for making ahead of time too. Prep for holiday meals, overnight guests, hostess, teacher and friends gifts early!
The Perfect Holiday Food Gift to Give
Share a bit of your table with others! Along with Holiday Simmer Pots, snack mixes, Apple Spice Caramel Corn and Pretzel Bark, Pumpkin Honey Butter makes a great holiday gift for family, friends, teachers and party hostesses. Just scoop some into little jars with lids and tie it off with raffia or twine and a gift tag. One recipe will make about 4 gifts.
Other Whipped Compound Butter Recipes You’ll Love
- Holiday Cranberry Butter
- Whipped Coconut & Orange Butter
- Raspberry Lemon Butter
- Herbed Steak Butter with Goat Cheese & Bacon
If You Make This Recipe, I Can’t Wait To Hear About It!
Leave A Comment & Rating Below Or Snap A Photo To Share.
Whipped Pumpkin Honey Butter
- 1 C salted butter, (or 2 sticks) room temperature
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, + 1 teaspoon, if needed
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Use either handheld mixer or stand mixer (with whisk attachment) to mix all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated, scrape the sides and whip on high until butter becomes fluffy- about 3-4 minutes.
- Serve immediately in a pretty bowl with an extra sprinkle of cinnamon and drizzle of honey or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.