This easy, whipped compound butter with cranberries, cinnamon and a hint of orange is just the thing to make any holiday meal special. Perfect for scones, rolls, cornbread, pancakes and biscuits to name a few, you’ll find yourself serving this gorgeously festive, lightly sweet butter every time family and friends gather this season!
What You Need To Make Cranberry Holiday Butter
- whole cranberry sauce
- an orange
- ground cinnamon
- confectioner’s sugar
It’s been said that love is in the details. If that’s the case, your special someones will know for sure how much you love them when you serve this delectable little compound butter this season. Why serve them plain ol’ butter when in just 5 minutes, you can whip up this lightly sweet honey butter full of tart cranberries, sprinkles of cinnamon and a balancing splash of citrus?
All of the sudden, hot rolls and breads in baskets over to the side transform from afterthoughts to delicate treats as this butter is tucked inside and begins to melt. You might want to make extra!
If you’re not careful, this cranberry butter might be the most talked about dish you serve this holiday. Brunches, lunches, bring-a-dish dinners, family gatherings and parties… All of them need a little something special. And this little detail is just the thing to spread a little love.
More Cranberry Recipes for the Holidays
Other Compound Butter Recipes You’ll Love
- Raspberry Lemon Butter
- Whipped Pumpkin Honey Butter
- Herbed Steak Butter with Goat Cheese & Bacon
- Whipped Coconut & Orange Butter
Cranberry Holiday Butter
- stand or hand mixer
- 3 sticks butter, room temperature
- 1 cup whole cranberry sauce
- 1/2 medium orange, juiced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3-4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup confectioner's sugar
- Add butter, cranberries, orange juice, honey, cinnamon and powdered sugar to a medium size mixing bowl, use a mixer to mix/whip on high until fluffy.
- Put in a pretty bowl or butter dome to serve. Store in refrigerator.