There’s not anything that makes a brunch, picnic or family dinner seem more special than a compound fruit butter served with hot rolls or biscuits! And while there are plenty of standard flavors out there like strawberry butter, I am hands down a big fan of Raspberry Lemon Butter. Not too sweet and not too tart, this light pink lemony butter is like pure sunshine melting over pancakes, french toast, even Easter dinner rolls!
What You Need To Make Raspberry Lemon Butter
- salted butter
- raspberry jam
- 1 lemon, juiced and zested
- powdered sugar
Other things you might enjoy with this butter? A deliciously warm and crusty artisan bread, scones, English muffins, bagels, waffles… The list just goes on and on! Having a tea or Derby party? Yes, this is your butter!
Raspberry Lemon Butter
- 2 sticks salted butter, room temperature
- 4 Tbsp raspberry jam
- 3 Tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp whole milk, room temperature
- 1/8 tsp salt
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat butter on high with hand or stand mixer until fluffy. Add rest of ingredients and blend until well blended. This may take 3-5 minutes.
- Serve at room temperature in a small bowl or place on parchment paper and roll into a log to store and serve chilled.
Other Lemon Recipes You Might Love
- Lemon Basil Squares
- Blueberry Lemon Lush
- Lemon Layer Cake with Lemon Curd Butter Cream
- Skillet Roasted Lemon Asparagus
- Southern Shrimp Salad Roll with Lemon Dill Mayo
Need Another Butter?
Making It Easy To Make & Serve
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!