Easy whipped coconut orange butter is just the thing for adding a little something special to your table. Spread it over a warm stack of pancakes or waffles. Tuck it inside hot biscuits, steaming dinner rolls, tender croissants, muffins… and that’s just the beginning of the list! A light blend of tropical coconut & bright citrus, this sweetly flavored cloud of butter will have you thinking of spreads in a whole new way.
What You Need To Make Orange & Coconut Butter
- mandarin oranges in light syrup
- powdered sugar
Guaranteed to put the “ah” in ah-mazing, lightly sweet and fruity whipped butters are some of my favorites to serve with brunch, holidays dinners, even at showers. They are so simple to put together, but can make all the difference.
A simple tray of coffee and English muffins now becomes a treat with a pat or two of this dreamy orange butter. Morning toast is nothing short of decadent as orange and coconut gently melts into all its nooks and crannies.
And why not? It’s always the simple joys that make life… and meals so wonderful! So add a little surprise sunshine to your next menu and just watch the faces light up!
Can You Freeze Coconut & Orange Butter?
- Absolutely! Freezing this butter is a great way to store any leftovers.
How long does this butter last in the refrigerator?
- Coconut Orange Butter should last 3-4 weeks if covered well and stored in the refrigerator.
What makes this recipe different from other orange butters?
- Other than the coconut? This orange butter uses mandarin oranges to create it’s orange flavor rather than orange zest, juice or orange liqueur. I think the use of actual oranges makes for a delicious spread!
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE, BE SURE TO LET ME KNOW!
RATE IT, LEAVE A COMMENT OR SNAP A PHOTO.
Whipped Coconut & Orange Butter
- mesh colander
- 2 sticks butter, room temperature
- 10 oz mandarin oranges, drained
- ¼ C sweetened shredded coconut
- ¼ C powdered confectioner's sugar
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- In a mesh colander, drain the mandarin oranges and discard syrup.
- In a food processor, lightly pulse drained oranges. Drain again in mesh colander. Gently shake colander to remove excess liquid.
- While the oranges drain, pulse butter in food processor until smooth. Add powdered sugar, cinnamon, ginger and coconut. Pulse until smooth. Add oranges. Lightly pulse. Use a spatula to spoon butter into bowl or jar. Chill and serve.
Other Whipped & Compound Butters You’ll Love
Looking for more Delicious, Citrusy Orange Recipes?
- Tropical Orange Jello Salad
- Blueberry Spinach Salad with Orange Poppy Seed Dressing
- Pineapple Orange Fizzies
- Red & Green Fruit Salad with Cinnamon Orange Dressing
MAKING Whipped Butter EASY
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
If you like these recommended products, then you’ll love Southern Discourse’s Amazon Store!
***Pin This Whipped Coconut & Orange Butter Recipe***