This easy recipe puts gourmet pizza right at your finger tips without having to go out! Rich layers of cheese, BBQ pulled pork, fresh peaches, red onion, & cool cilantro create a bistro worthy pie right in your own oven or on the grill any night of the week.
What You Need To Make BBQ Pulled Pork & Peach Pizza
- premade 10-12 inch pizza crusts (or make your own)
- olive oil
- garlic powder
- BBQ sauce (your favorite bottled brand or make your own)
- grated mozarella cheese
- pulled pork (from your local BBQ joint or make your own)
- fresh peaches
- red onion
- goat cheese crumbles
- fresh cilantro
- pizza stone (optional)
Because every week needs good pizza. And every summer needs a good peach recipe. Here you go. Gourmet-style BBQ Peach Pizza that’s as easy or as complicated as you want to make it. Go for easy with a pre made crust or naan bread, your favorite bottled BBQ sauce, pork from your local BBQ joint and packaged grated cheese. Or take a little more time and use the links above to craft your own sauce (it’s not hard), make your own crust, crock pot pork and grate your own cheese (you already the perks of grating your own cheese). Either way, this recipe is hands down one of the best pizzas you’ll ever make at home.
Tips for Making Delicious Pork & Peach Pizza
- A pizza stone makes deliciously crisp, golden pizza crust whether you making your pizza on the grill or in the oven. The key is to preheat the stone before you bake or grill the pizza crust on it. Just be careful not to accidentally touch it when you’re dressing your pizza!
- Grilled pizza is one of the delights of summer. To grill your pizza using this recipe, simple follow the instructions below using a grill instead of the oven. You can put your pizza stone right on your grill.
- Sometimes, I’m not so lucky as to get fresh peaches at my farmer’s market or a roadside stand. Instead, I have to get them at the grocery store, which means they might not have ripened on the tree before they were picked. In this case, the peaches might not be as sweet or juicy (all the things we love in a peach!) as I would like them to be. To fix this, I simply slice my peaches, toss the slices in a bowl, sprinkle with a little sugar and set them aside. Just remember to drain them before you put them on your pizza!
Other At-Home Gourmet Pizza Recipes You’ll Love
- Philly Cheese Steak Pizza
- Bacon & Fig Pizza
- Blackberry & Mint Pizza
- Collard Greens & Pizza
- Rob & Shannon’s Valentine Pizza
Enjoy Summer with These Fresh Peach Recipes
- Sparkling Peach Lemonade
- Peach Skewers with Ham & Mozzarella
- Pecan Stuffed Grilled Peaches
- Marinated Peaches & Shrimp Salad
- Whiskey Peach BBQ Meatballs
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE, BE SURE TO LET ME KNOW!
RATE IT, LEAVE A COMMENT OR SNAP A PHOTO.
BBQ Pulled Pork & Peach Pizza
- pizza stone
- Preheat oven to 425° Fahrenheit. Place pizza stone in oven to heat also.
- While stone and oven are heating, slice onion, peaches; chop cilantro and grate mozzarella.
- When oven is preheated, remove stone. Place crust on heated stone. Brush on olive oil and lightly sprinkle with garlic powder. Place in oven and cook for 5 minutes to crisp.
- Remove crust from oven. Spread BBQ sauce on crust, leaving 1- 1/2 inch of outer edge uncovered. Top sauce evenly with grated mozzarella, then pulled pork. Arrange 15-18 peaches slices on top of pork. Top with red onion slivers to taste. Evenly sprinkle pizza with goat cheese crumbles and a few extra shreds of mozzarella. Place back in oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove pizza from oven. Drizzle with extra BBQ sauce and top with cilantro. Serve while hot.
***Pin This BBQ Pulled Pork & Peach Pizza Recipe***