Crisp and refreshing, this simple Sparkling Peach Lemonade is what casual summer hospitality is all about! Macerated peaches, white cranberry peach juice, freshly squeezed lemons and a hint of sparkle make this quick and easy summer drink one that you will want to keep on hand all summer long.
What You Need To Make Sparkling Peach Lemonade
- White Cranberry Peach Juice
- Seltzer Water
- Lemon Juice
- Sugar or Sweetener
- Basil as garnish, if desired
A lot of peach lemonade recipes require cooking down the peaches, pureeing them, straining them and then allowing them to cool before making your lemonade. Whew, I’m worn out just thinking about it! I don’t know about you, but I’m thinking summer is all about ease… and not standing over a hot stove.
This is where a few peach slices and some sugar comes in handy. Simply macerating, or tossing your peaches in sugar and letting them sit for about 10 minutes, does the trick without all the fuss. The peaches will begin to break down a little and create a delicious peachy syrup that works as a wonderful foundation for this summer sipper.
And pureeing and straining? No way. Your lovely, syrupy peach slices are a stunning bonus floating in the pitcher.
Summer was made for easy. And this Sparkling Peach Lemonade will get you one step closer to those slow moments on the porch you’ve been thinking about.
Sparkling Peach Lemonade
- 4 C White Cranberry Peach Juice
- 3 C Seltzer Water
- 1 C Lemon Juice (about 6-8 lemons)
- 1 C Sugar, divided into half cups
- 2 peaches, sliced thin
- basil, for garnish
- In a small bowl, mix sliced peaches and 1/2 C sugar. Let sit for 10 minutes. Peaches will begin to macerate and create a syrup.
- After peaches have macerated, add to a 64 oz. pitcher. Add rest of ingredients. Stir until all sweetener has dissolved.
- Serve chilled or on ice. Garnish with extra peach slices and basil, if desired.
Other Refreshing Summer Drinks You’ll Love
- Pineapple Cilantro Lime Spritzer
- Summery Watermelon Sparklers
- Pineapple Orange Fizzy
- Sparkling Lavender Lemonade
- Apple Spice Mint Tea with Blackberries