Bring the WOW to your next party or tailgate with these easy Whiskey Peach BBQ Meatball appetizers. Deliciously spicy and packed with deep, rich southern flavor, they are addictive little bites that no one will be able to resist! The easy instructions below include both crock pot and stove top cooking methods, as well as tips for making these glazed gems into a meal!
What You Need To Make Whiskey Peach BBQ Meatballs
- frozen homestyle meatballs
- hot pepper peach preserves
- bbq sauce
- chili sauce
- Worcestershire sauce
- minced garlic
Little cocktail meatballs have been a party favorite since the beginning of forever. It’s hard to ignore their sweet & savory goodness. The perfect little nibble to just pop in your mouth and go back for more. And while there are a couple of different ways to whip these little miracles up, there is just something about spicy peach preserves and smoky BBQ sauce that has a certain classic appeal.
As the peaches and sauces simmer and bubble, rich layers of flavor weave together to create a thick Southern style glaze with just enough red pepper kick to let you know this is no ordinary appetizer. This is the stuff blue ribbons are made of. What you eat when you’re rooting for the winning team. Championship material.
Whiskey Peach BBQ Meatballs
- Whisk together preserves, bbq sauce, chili sauce, whiskey, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and sauce in a slow cooker. Add meatballs. Stir to coat all the meatballs with sauce. Cook on high for 2-3 hours.
Tips & Notes
- This recipe can also be made stove top. Whisk together all ingredients for the sauce in the bottom of a small soup pot or dutch oven. Add meatballs and stir to coat with sauce. Cover & cook over medium heat for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- These winning meatballs also make a great meal when served over rice, creamy mashed potatoes or on a bed of Romaine or dark greens as a main course salad. When serving as a salad, try adding goat cheese or crumbled feta!
- Make your own hot pepper peach preserves by adding hot pepper flakes to your favorite brand of peach preserves.
- Alcohol– The alcohol content does evaporate from the sauce as it simmers, leaving only a full, oakey, savory flavor. However, this recipe can be made without adding any whiskey.
Other Recipes You’ll Love
- Queso with Collards & Sausage
- Loaded BBQ Sweet Potato Skins
- Sheet Pan BBQ Nachos
- Honey & Pineapple Mustard (for a cheeseboard)
- Easy Shredded Chicken BBQ Sandwiches
MAKING IT EASY TO HOST & SERVE
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
If you like these recommended products, then you’ll love Southern Discourse’s Amazon Store!
***Pin & Save This Whiskey Peach BBQ Recipe***