Enjoy all the flavors of cinnamon-y spiced apples laced with golden sweet honey with this easy Apple Cider Spiced Honey. Get ready to drizzle it on everything from biscuits and cornbread to pancakes and sweet potatoes, even yogurt!
Say hello to your new favorite! Delicious on nearly everything, Apple Cider Spiced Honey is an easy recipe that starts out with boiled cider, then blends in vanilla and honey to create what is sure to become a fall and winter staple sauce at your house!
How to Use Apple Cider Honey
Snack. Use it to top yogurt, mix with peanut butter or as a simple fruit dip.
Appetizer. Add a jar of Apple Cider Honey to your charcuterie boards or spoon it over baked brie with chopped pecans.
Dinner. Drizzle over baked sweet potatoes or cornbread. Serve it with pork chops or Peppered Pork Loin. Use to create an apple vinaigrette salad dressing.
Drinks. Stir a spoonful in hot tea or coffee and top with Cinnamon Whipped Cream for a little comfort in a cup.
Gifts. Apple Cider Spiced Honey makes a great holiday food gift. Package in little jars with ribbon and a gift tag that includes serving ideas and storing instructions (see recipe card below.)
What You Need To Make Apple Cider Honey
- apple cider
- cinnamon sticks
- vanilla extract
How to Make Apple Cider Honey
Boil the Cider. Bring 4 cups apple cider and cinnamon sticks to a boil in 5-6 quart pot on the stove top. Turn heat down to medium, keeping cider at a low boil for about 30-35 minutes. Stir occasionally. When cider reduces from 4 cups to 1/2 cup, it is ready.
Combine & Cool. Remove boiled cider from heat and take out the cinnamon sticks. Whisk in vanilla and honey while the cider is hot and thin. Pour into jar or syrup pitcher and allow to cool. The cider spiced honey will thicken as it cools. Will last in the refrigerated, covered, for up to 3 months.
Other Apple Recipes You’ll Love
- Crock Pot Spiced Caramel Apple Cider
- Fall Apple Cider Cheese Fondue
- Mamaw’s Old Fashioned Fresh Apple Cake
- Cobblestone Apple Muffins
- Apple Spice Caramel Corn
If You Make This Recipe, I Can’t Wait To Hear About It!
Leave A Comment & Rating Below Or Snap A Photo To Share.
- 4 cups apple cider
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 C honey
- Bring 4 cups apple cider and cinnamon sticks to a boil in 5-6 quart pot on the stove top. Turn heat down to medium. Keep cider at a low boil for about 30-35 minutes, stirring occasionally. When cider reduces from 4 cups to 1/2 cup, it is ready.
- Remove from heat and take out cinnamon sticks. Stir in vanilla and honey. Pour in jar and allow to cool. The cider spiced honey will thicken as it cools. Will last in the refrigerated, covered, for up to 3 months.