This easy White Ravioli Casserole recipe is full of shortcuts! Layers of spinach, frozen cheese ravioli, sausage crumbles, Alfredo sauce & cheese are baked to a golden, bubbly perfection in no time flat to create a delicious lasagna-style family meal. With just 6 ingredients and 2 steps, it’s perfect for busy weeknights, but special enough for guests!
My group loves ravioli. There’s just something about those scrumptious stuffed little pasta pillows they find completely irresistible. And while we usually eat them bathed in a marinara, there are those occasions where I like to mix it up and have a little white sauce. When I do, this is my go-to dish- Easy White Ravioli Casserole!
Why We Love This Easy Recipe
Part lasagna, part pasta bake, this easy dish loaded with comfort food goodness. Gooey melted cheese, al dente pasta, sausage- this is a meal that just says home! But it doesn’t take all day to make! I forego homemade alfredo sauce for a jarred version (they are just so good these days!) for this dish and use frozen ravioli and pre-cooked sausage crumbles. Sometimes good food is right at our fingertips; we just have to put it together!
I made this quick dish for some friends we had over the other night, and they loved it. It’s because of them that I’m sharing the recipe! There’s nothing better than spending time over a good meal, laughing, sharing memories and making plans to get together again. And if an easy, little shortcut recipe can help us do that, I’ll share again and again.
Only 6 Ingredients to Make Easy White Ravioli Casserole
- frozen or premade cheese ravioli
- pre-cooked sausage crumbles
- baby spinach, washed and trimmed
- shredded Parmesan cheese
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- Alfredo sauce
How to Make White Ravioli Casserole
This recipe is so easy and comes together in just 2 steps! Since all of the ingredients are premade, there is no prep except for washing and trimming the spinach.
Layer the casserole. Cover the bottom of a 9×13 dish with a thin layer of alfredo sauce and a single layer of ravioli. Layer ½ of the spinach and sausage on top. Cover with alfredo sauce and cracked black pepper.
Repeat another layer of ravioli, the rest of the spinach and sausage and more sauce. Finish with a 3rd layer of ravioli. Cover with the last of the sauce. Top with cheese and more cracked black pepper.
Bake. Bake 30-35 minutes until edges are browned and bubbling.
Can I Make This Ravioli Casserole in My Slow Cooker?
- Yes, you can! Just layer it up in your slow cooker and cook on low for 3-4 hours.
Can I Freeze This Casserole & Thaw It Out Later?
- Absolutely! You can make this casserole in advance (so helpful if you’re expecting house guests) and freeze it until you are ready to bake it. OR- you can simply freeze the leftovers to enjoy another day. Either way, just let the glass dish you froze it in come to room temperature before baking or reheating!
Can I Make This Dish Using My Favorite Red Sauce Instead of Alfredo?
- 100% yes! Just follow the instructions using your favorite Italian sauce- whatever that may be! You can also use browned ground beef or shredded chicken instead of sausage. Just think of all the ways you can enjoy this dish!
Other Easy Casseroles and Family Meals You’ll Love
- Cheesy Beef Noodle Casserole
- Ultimate Baked Spaghetti Casserole
- Crowd Pleasing Lasagna
- One Dish Beefy Baked Ravioli
- Spaghetti Stuffed Garlic Bread
Pasta Soups You’ll Love Too
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE, BE SURE TO LET ME KNOW!
RATE IT, LEAVE A COMMENT OR SNAP A PHOTO.
Easy White Ravioli Casserole
- (2) 25oz bags frozen or premade cheese ravioli
- (1) 9.6oz bag pre-cooked sausage crumbles
- 2 C baby spinach, chopped, packed
- (2) 15oz jars alfredo sauce, (I like to use basil alfredo sauce.)
- 1 C shredded Parmesan cheese
- ½ C shredded mozzarella cheese
- cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
- Spread 1-2 spoonfuls of Alfredo sauce into bottom of a 9×13 baking dish or large casserole dish
- Layer ravioli (close together, touching), 1 C chopped spinach, ½ of the sausage. Drizzle alfredo sauce over top. Sprinkle with cracker pepper. Repeat layers. Finish with a 3rd layer of ravioli. Cover with a thin layer of sauce. Top with cheese and more cracked black pepper.
- Bake 30-35 minutes until edges are browned and bubbling.
Making It Easy To Host & Serve
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!