This easy recipe is full of shortcuts! And we all love those! Layers of spinach, frozen cheese ravioli, sausage crumbles, Alfredo sauce & cheese are baked to a golden, bubbly perfection in no time flat to create a delicious lasagna style casserole. Perfect for busy nights. Even makes enough for guests!
What You Need To Make Easy White Ravioli Casserole
- cheese ravioli
- pre-cooked sausage crumbles
- baby spinach
- shredded Parmesan cheese
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- Alfredo sauce
My group loves ravioli. There’s just something about those scrumptious stuffed little pasta pockets that they find completely irresistible. And while we usually eat them bathed in marinara, there are those occasions where I like to mix it up and have a little white sauce. When I do, this is my go-to dish- White Ravioli Casserole!
Part lasagna, part pasta bake, this easy dish loaded with comfort food goodness. Gooey melted cheese, al dente pasta, sausage- this is a meal that just says home! But it doesn’t take all day to make! I forego homemade alfredo sauce for a jarred version (they are just so good these days!) and use frozen ravioli and pre-cooked sausage crumbles. Sometimes good food is right at our fingertips; we just have to put it together!
I made this quick dish for some friends we had over the night, and they loved it. It’s because of them that I’m sharing the recipe! There’s nothing better than spending time over a good meal, laughing, sharing memories and making plans to get together again. And if an easy, little shortcut recipe can help us do that, I’ll share again and again.
This easy recipe is full of shortcuts to make a delicious lasagna style casserole with white sauce! Layers of spinach, frozen cheese ravioli, Italian sausage, Alfredo sauce & cheese are baked to a golden, bubbly baked perfection in no time at all.
- 2 25oz bags cheese ravioli
- 1 9.6oz bag pre-cooked sausage crumbles
- 2 C baby spinach, chopped, packed
- 2 15oz jars alfredo sauce, (I like to use basil alfredo sauce.)
- 1 C shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 C shredded mozzarella cheese
- cracked black pepper
Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
Spread 1-2 spoonfuls of Alfredo sauce into bottom of a 9x13 baking dish or large casserole dish
Layer ravioli (close together, touching), 1 C chopped spinach, 1/2 of the sausage. Drizzle alfredo sauce over top. Sprinkle with cracker pepper. Repeat layers. Finish with a 3rd layer of ravioli. Cover with a thin layer of sauce. Top with cheese and more cracked black pepper.
Bake 30-35 minutes until edges are browned and bubbling.
For a spicy kick, add a pinch or two of red pepper!
Other Easy Casseroles and Family Meals You’ll Love
- Cheesy Beef Noodle Casserole
- Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- Crowd Pleasing Lasagna
- Stuffed Chicken Crescent Rolls
- Layered Beef Enchiladas
You Might Like These Soups Too
Can I Make This Ravioli Casserole in My Slow Cooker?
- Yes, you can! Just layer it up in your slow cooker and cook on low for 3-4 hours.
Can I Freeze This Casserole & Thaw It Out Later?
- Absolutely! You can make this casserole in advance (so helpful if you’re expecting house guests) and freeze it until you are ready to bake it. OR- you can simply freeze the leftovers to enjoy another day. Either way, just let the glass dish you froze it in come to room temperature before baking or reheating!
Can I Make This Dish Using My Favorite Red Sauce Instead of Alfredo?
- 100% yes! Just follow the instructions using your favorite Italian sauce- whatever that may be! You can also use browned ground beef or shredded chicken instead of sausage. Just think of all the ways you can enjoy this dish!