Who doesn’t love a little garlic bread with their spaghetti? This easy Spaghetti Stuffed Garlic Bread makes sure you get a little of that crispy, savory, garlic goodness with each bite! A fun take on warm & cheesy baked spaghetti loaded with a seasoned beef & sausage meat sauce, this family dish will have you feeling like a kid again!
What You Need To Make Spaghetti Stuffed Garlic Bread
- Italian bread loaf
- garlic powder
- ground beef
- ground sausage
- tomato sauce & paste
- Mozzarella & Parmesan cheese
- minced garlic
- Italian seasoning
- salt & pepper
Everybody has memories as a kid of eating spaghetti piled high on your piece of garlic toast and relishing every bite. This grown up version of that delightful memory cuts out that middle step and just bakes all that yumminess up together. Lightly toasting the garlic bread first and keeping your meat sauce thick, keeps your “bread boat” from getting soggy as it bakes.
When your loaded garlic bread comes out of the oven, spaghetti bubbling and cheese melting down the sides, your inner kid will do cartwheels! Way better than pizza or Stromboli or anything else you can think of, this baked spaghetti in a zesty, garlicky bread bowl has the ability to turn a Tuesday night into Italian bistro night… clean your plate night… or simply your very favorite night of the week.
Spaghetti Stuffed Garlic Bread
- 16 oz Italian bread loaf
- butter & garlic powder for bread
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb ground sausage
- 16 oz tomato sauce
- 6 oz tomato paste
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 7 oz uncooked spaghetti
- 1/2 C Parmesan cheese, divided in half
- 2/3 C Mozzarella cheese, divided in half
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning, generous
- 1 tsp salt + a pinch
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
- In a large sauce pan, boil spaghetti until al dente. Remove from heat and drain.
- While pasta is cooking, brown beef & sausage in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion while browning meat. When brown, drain off any excess fat and return to skillet. Add tomato sauce, paste, Italian seasoning, garlic, salt & pepper. Mix well. Simmer for 5-8 minutes. Add cooked pasta. Mix well again and remove from heat.
- While meat sauce is simmering, cut the Italian bread loaf in half using a bread knife. Carve out the middle of each half of the loaf. Remove any remaining bread to create a large hollow in each half. Brush insides of the hollows and sides of the halves with butter. Sprinkle with garlic powder. Toast in oven.
- When bread is toasted, spoon the prepared spaghetti & meat sauce into the hollow of each half, filling the hollows completely. (You will have spaghetti & meat sauce left over). Top with cheeses- 1 of the divided halves of the cheeses for one loaf and one for the other.
- Bake at 375° for 15-20 or until cheese is melted and golden. Remove from oven and gently cut with a bread knife to serve.
Other Family Recipes You’ll Love
- Cheesy Beef Noodle Casserole
- Crowd Pleasing Lasagna
- Chicken Stuffed Crescent Rolls
- Layered Beef Enchiladas
- Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- Easy White Ravioli Casserole
MAKING IT EASY TO HOST & SERVE
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
*** Pin This Spaghetti Stuffed Garlic Bread ***