This zesty little snack cracker recipe comes together so quick & easy when you’re wanting something more than chips or nuts to munch on game day or more than just a plain cracker to accompany your soup, sandwich or salad. With a simple homemade Ranch seasoning mix using herbs & spices from your cabinet, a little olive oil & oyster crackers, you’ll be snacking away in no time!
What You Need To Make Dill Ranch Snack Crackers
- oyster crackers
- grated Parmesan
- dried dill
- dried parsley
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- dried oregano
- salt & pepper
- lemon juice
- olive oil
Seasoned oyster crackers are a crazy little snack that has been around for years. Everyone loves them. And it’s no mystery why. Full of crispy, crunchy, savory, salty goodness, these little bite sized gems are so easy to pick up and pop in your mouth. When they’re set out in a bowl or dish, everyone finds themselves going back more. It can’t be helped. They’re just that hard to resist!
Since this snack has been around for so long, there are tons of versions and varieties. My people are kind of partial to this Dill Ranch cracker recipe for two reasons. #1. Ranch seasoning (why do we all love this stuff so much??) #2. Dill And when you put those two together? Well, you just better watch out. There is some kind of addictive magic that happens.
And did I mention versatile? You might always want to have a batch of these Dill Ranch Snack Crackers on hand. Perfect for an afternoon snack when you need just a little crunch, game days, tail gates, parties, on a charcuterie board (be still me heart!), packaged in little jars as gifts or favors, on a salad, with soup… I’m getting a craving just thinking about it!
It doesn’t take a lot to gather a crowd when the food is good and the welcome is warm. And these crackers are sure to be a hit every time you serve them!
These zesty snack cracker recipe comes together in a snap with simple Ranch dressing seasonings, the bite of dill & oyster crackers.
- 9 oz oyster crackers
- 1/3 C grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp dried dill
- 2 Tbsp dried parsley
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1-2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 C olive oil
Preheat oven to 250° Fahrenheit.
Mix together all dry ingredients. Set aside. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together olive oil and lemon juice.
Gently toss crackers oil and lemon juice. When fully coated, stir in seasonings mix a little at time until all mix has been added and crackers are covered.
Pour out onto large baking sheet. Spread into a single layer. Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes. Remove from oven. Cool completely (5-10 minutes) before serving.
Tips & Notes
- If you don’t want to make your own Ranch seasoning using the herbs and spices listed, you could always just use a Ranch seasoning packet from your grocery store. You would still want to add 1 Tbsp of dill and toss with olive oil.
- Melted butter is a delicious substitute for olive oil if you don’t happen to have any olive oil on hand.
- For a little kick, add 1 tsp of red pepper flakes. We love this spicy addition.
- If you happen to have any of these Dill Ranch Snack Crackers leftover (surely not!) or have made them in advance of your party or get together, make sure you store them in an airtight container or zip bag so they stay fresh! They will stay crispy for 2-3 days.
Other Recipes You’ll Love
- Buffalo Ranch Snack Mix
- The Best Hot Chocolate Snack Mix
- White Chocolate PB&J Snack Bites
- Apple Spice Caramel Corn
- Peanut Butter & Chocolate Christmas Snack Mix
- Chocolate Dipped Potato Chips with Bacon & Coconut
MAKING IT EASY TO HOST & SERVE
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
If you like these recommended products, then you’ll love Southern Discourse’s Amazon Store!
***Pin & Save This Dill Ranch Snack Cracker Recipe***