This easy Buffalo Ranch Snack Mix is loaded with bold, spicy flavor. There are no hints or sprinkles of taste here. Just in your face, tasty buffalo heat that’s perfect for ball game snacking, tailgates, weekends, movie watching and more. Just toss, bake & serve!
What You Need To Make Buffalo Ranch Snack Mix
- sour dough hard pretzels
- oyster crackers
- Chex corn cereal
- Buffalo wing sauce
- Ranch dry seasoning mix
- Worcestershire sauce
One look at its bold color and you know there’s nothing shy about this snack mix. It is all about the slow, tangy heat of Buffalo sauce and then some. And if you remember the melted cheesy goodness of my Loaded Buffalo Chicken Bites, then you know that I seriously heart some spicy Buffalo goodness.
And this snack mix’s goodness doesn’t stop there. It’s kicked up flavor is perfectly balanced by the seasoning and herbs of Ranch dressing courtesy of a dry seasoning mix packet. Not to mention the serious crunch factor of hard sour dough pretzels, oyster crackers and Chex corn cereal. You can try casually nibbling, if you like. But it’s nigh on impossible. The perfect trifecta of heat, seasoning and crunch… Well, it’s just too much to resist!
And if that’s not enough, then this recipe leaves plenty of room for adding your own touch! When I really want to amp it up, chopped bacon and pecans are my go-to add-ins for this mix. But you might want to add cashews, cheese crackers or melba toast. I’m also not above dipping pieces of this mix in a Ranch or bleu cheese dip for an extra punch of yum! So go ahead. Just toss, bake and serve you up a batch. You’re gonna love handful after handful.
- 2 C sourdough pretzels
- 1 1/2 C oyster crackers
- 1 1/2 C Chex corn cereal
- 2/3 C buffalo wing sauce
- 1 pkt. dry Ranch seasoning mix
- splash Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp butter
- Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit. Line baking sheet with silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- Melt butter in a small sauce pan. Whisk in Buffalo sauce, Ranch seasoning packet and Worcestershire sauce. Remove from heat.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together pretzels, oyster crackers and Chex corn cereal. Pour sauce from sauce pan on top and toss until all the of the snack mix is coated. Immediately place on baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Stir snack mix to turn it over and bake for 10-15 more minutes. Snack mix is ready when it is crisp.
Other Recipes You’ll Love
- Queso Dip with Sausage & Collard Greens
- Ultimate Creamy Chicken Dip
- Loaded Buffalo Chicken Bites
- Easy Taco Hand Pies
- Fresh Tex Mex Guacamole
- Chocolate Dipped Potato Chips with Coconut & Bacon
- Peanut Butter & Chocolate Christmas Snack Mix
Making It Easy to Host & Serve
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
***Pin & Serve This Buffalo Ranch Snack Mix***