Ditch the regular ol’ O.J.! Refreshing and bright, a Pineapple Orange Fizzy just sings brunch. This gorgeous, but simple recipe comes together in a flash right in the pitcher you plan to serve it in!
What You Need to Make Pineapple Orange Fizzy
- pineapple concentrate
- pineapple juice
- orange juice
- ginger ale
- strawberries & mint for garnish
Perfect for Easter, showers, Mother’s Day, graduation parties and more, there are plenty of opportunities to serve Pineapple Orange Fizzies.
And since they’re so pretty (and easy to make), your guests are going to love these little sips of sunshine just as much as you’re going to love serving them!
Pineapple Orange Fizzy
- 12 oz frozen pineapple concentrate
- 3 C pineapple juice
- 2 C orange juice
- 1 L ginger ale
- 1 medium lime
- mint leaves
- Add first 4 ingredients to large pitcher. Squeeze the juice from the lime into the pitcher. Make sure to remove any seeds. Stir well, until all of the concentrate melts and mixes in. Serve with ice or chilled.
- Garnish if desired.
Looking for more Brunch Ideas? Try These favorites!
- Farmstyle Buttermilk Strawberry Muffins
- Overnight Sausage Breakfast Casserole with Croutons
- Raspberry Lemon Butter
- Sausage, Egg & Cheese Brunch Cake
- French-Toasted Blackberry Grilled Cheese
MAKING IT EASY
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you.