Enjoy deliciously easy breakfast sandwiches any day of the week with tasty Sausage Egg Crescent Breakfast Bundles! Tender, flaky crescent rolls wrapped around fluffy scrambled eggs with cheese and link sausage make the perfect on-the-go breakfast, but are also pretty enough for brunch!
Who doesn’t love a breakfast sandwich? And why shouldn’t you? All the best breakfast sammys wrap everything you love about your favorite sit down breakfast in neat little bundles that are as versatile as they are yummy!
Take it with you on the way to work. Enjoy it at home with a plate of fruit. Send it out the door with the kids. Serve it for holiday brunch. These sausage crescent roll ups are so delicious, you might just decide to have breakfast for lunch! Mmmm… with a green salad… not a bad idea!
What You Need To Make Sausage Egg Crescent Bundles
- large canned crescent rolls (like Pillsbury Grands Crescent Rolls)
- pre cooked breakfast sausage links
- shredded cheddar
- green onions
- salt & pepper
How to make Sausage Egg Crescent Breakfast Bundles
Complete instructions and details below in the recipe card!
- Whisk eggs, salt, pepper and half & half until fluffy. You can use milk instead of half & half if you like. But the cream makes the eggs rich and fluffy.
Melt butter in a skillet over medium stovetop heat. Add beaten eggs to skillet and scramble until they are soft set. The eggs will cook more as your crescents bake, so you don’t want to overcook them! Remove eggs from heat and stir in cheddar cheese and chopped green onions. Try substituting pepper jack for cheddar for a little something special!
Unroll crescent rolls and separate into triangles. Add one sausage link and a spoon of scrambled eggs to the widest end of the crescent triangle and roll up to make your bundle. Repeat to stuff all of the crescents.
Brush a beaten egg over all crescent roll ups as an egg wash. Sprinkle a little cracked pepper on top if desired. Bake in preheated oven for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown.
Remove from oven. Sprinkle with a little more cheese. Let melt and serve!
These breakfast crescent rolls freeze and reheat easily, so making them ahead of time and savoring them all week make busy weekday mornings a joy! Convenient breakfasts aren’t just for cereals or sweet pastries anymore!
Other Tasty Breakfast Recipes You’ll Love
- Sheet Pan Eggs in the Basket
- Cheese Farmhouse Breakfast Casserole
- BLT Quiche
- Sausage Cream Cheese Hand Pies
- Cobblestone Apple Muffins
- Peanut Butter Yogurt Parfaits with Apples
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE, BE SURE TO LET ME KNOW!
RATE IT, LEAVE A COMMENT OR SNAP A PHOTO.
Sausage Egg Crescent Breakfast Bundles
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 5 large eggs
- 2 Tbsp half & half
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 3/4 C grated cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 8 ct. can of refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 precooked breakfast sausage links
- Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
- Beat 4 eggs, salt, pepper and half & half in medium bowl until fluffy.
- Melt butter in skillet over medium heat on stovetop. Add beaten eggs to skillet. Scramble until eggs are soft set. Remove eggs from heat. Stir in 1/2 C cheddar cheese and chopped green onions. Set aside.
- Unroll crescent rolls and separate into triangles. Add one sausage link and 1 Tbsp. scrambled eggs to the widest end of the crescent triangle. Roll crescent up around egg and sausage and place on baking sheet. Repeat until all crescent rolls have been stuffed.
- Beat 5th egg and brush over all crescent roll bundles as an egg wash. Sprinkle a little cracked pepper on top if desired. Bake in preheated oven for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 C cheese. Let melt and serve.
That’s What’s For Dinner 🍴 Thank You For The Recipe.
Hi, Charles! You’ve made my day! I love these for dinner too. I hope you loved it!