Who doesn’t love a little breakfast for supper? This easy breakfast BLT Quiche isn’t just for mornings; it’s perfect for lunch and dinner too! Loaded with bacon, tomatoes, spinach, green onions, feta and cheddar cheese, it’s one heckuva BLT!
What You Need To Make A BLT Quiche
- 9in deep dish pie shell
- in-season tomatoes, seeded and drained
- thick-sliced bacon
- fresh spinach
- green onions
- feta cheese
- shredded cheddar cheese
- ground mustard, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes
The Engineer isn’t much of an egg man, but boy, he sure does love my quiches. I guess it’s because we’re not shy about packing them full of good stuff. Meaty, hearty and full of flavor, this BLT quiche fills up a plate and then some.
Serve it with a fruit salad for breakfast or brunch, or with with a delicious green salad for a delightfully welcoming supper or luncheon. One thing is for sure, whenever you serve it, you’ll be adding a lot of happy to your table!
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE, BE SURE TO LET ME KNOW!
RATE IT, LEAVE A COMMENT OR SNAP A PHOTO.
- 1 9 inch unbaked pie shell
- 2-3 in-season tomatoes, deseeded, drained, and rough diced
- 4 slices thick sliced bacon
- 1 C fresh spinach, chopped
- ½ C green onions, chopped
- 4 eggs, room temperature
- ⅓ C cream
- ¼ C feta cheese crumbles
- ¼ C shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon ground mustard
- pinch red pepper flakes
- Prepare pie shell according to instructions for single crust pie. Let cool.
- Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
- Cook bacon either in oven or in a skillet. Drain. Rough chop.
- Sprinkle cheese on bottom of cooled pie crust. Add tomatoes, followed by spinach, green onions and topped with bacon.
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs, cream and seasonings until eggs are light and fluffy. Pour over bacon and other ingredients in pie shell. Be careful not to over fill.
- Place quiche in preheated oven. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown and knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand for 5-10 minutes before serving.
Other Breakfast & Brunch Dishes You’ll Love!
- Make-Ahead Blueberry Bake
- Overnight Sausage Breakfast Casserole with Croutons
- Pineapple Orange Fizzies
- Farmstyle Buttermilk Strawberry Muffins
- French Toast Bake with Egg Nog & Cranberry Pecan Topping
Making It Easy To Host & Serve
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
***Pin This BLT Quiche Recipe!***