Perfect for all your holiday and seasonal gatherings, this quick and easy no bake recipe let’s you enjoy all the flavors of a homemade pumpkin pie in one perfect little bite. Pumpkin pie has never been so easy! Rich, creamy pumpkin filling, fluffy cream cheese topping, toasted pecans and a sprinkle of cinnamon all fit neatly in a crisp phyllo cup and your busy schedule!
WHAT YOU NEED TO MAKE NO BAKE PUMPKIN PIE BITES
- mini phyllo shells/cups
- pumpkin puree
- instant cheesecake pudding mix
- whipped topping
- cream cheese
- powdered sugar
- pumpkin spice
- ground cinnamon
- pecan chips
I love baking- rolling the dough, spreading the flour, the aromas that fill your home as your goodies bake up just right. All of those things are what make the holidays special. But isn’t nice sometimes to just be able to whip something up on a dime that you know everyone will love? Queue these no bake pumpkin pie bites!
Filled with everything you love about a velvety smooth pumpkin pie, you can put together 30 of these little morsels of Heaven from start to finish in just about 30 minutes! Not to mention how pretty they look on a platter or cake stand.
They are delicious for tailgates, hayrides, bonfires, family dinners, even elegant holiday parties. Whenever you might need a pretty little seasonal treat, these no bake pumpkin pie bites are just the thing to make a little room in your schedule and put a smile on the faces of your family and friends. Just don’t count on there being any left over!
This easy no bake recipe let's you enjoy rich, creamy pumpkin pie filling and a cream cheese topping all in a perfect bite-sized phyllo cup!
- 2 boxes mini phyllo cups/shells (15 count)
- 15 oz can pumpkin puree
- 1 3.4 oz box instant cheesecake pudding mix
- 1 C whipped topping (like Cool Whip)
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 C powdered sugar
- 1/2 C whipped topping
- 1/4 C pecan chips, toasted
Prepare phyllo cups according to directions on package. While cooling, prepare rest of ingredients.
Evenly spread pecan chips on a baking sheet. Toast for 7 minutes in 350° Fahrenheit oven. Pecans should be brown and fragrant. Set aside to cool.
In a small mixing bowl, mix together pumpkin, pudding mix, whipped topping and pumpkin pie spice using a hand mixer or by hand. Spoon pumpkin filling into a piping bag or piping gun with large plain tip and set aside.
In another small bowl, mix together ingredients for the cream cheese topping. When well blended, spoon this topping into 2nd piping bag or piping gun with a large star tip.
Pipe pumpkin filling into all of the phyllo cups, filling the cups almost to the top. Top with cream cheese topping. Sprinkle with pecan chips and cinnamon to serve!
CAN I PREPARE THESE AHEAD OF TIME?
- Yes and no. The pumpkin filling and cream cheese topping can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days, but the phyllo cups are best when prepared right before serving. They only take 3-5 minutes to bake and cool in just about as much time. If you prepare the filling and topping ahead of time, allowing them to warm almost to room temperature makes piping easier.
HOW DO I STORE ANY LEFTOVERS?
- In the unusual event that there are leftovers (These bites fly off the plate!), they can be stored in the refrigerator in an air tight container for a day or so. The phyllo cups tend to lose their crisp the longer they are stored.
OTHER RECIPES YOU’LL LOVE!
- Pumpkin Chocolate Delight with Pretzel Crust
- Light & Fluffy Butterscotch Pumpkin Dip
- Sweet Potato Pound Cake
- Easy Apple Spice Caramel Corn
- Mamaw’s Fresh Apple Cake
MAKING IT EASY TO HOST & SERVE
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
If you like these recommended products, then you’ll love Southern Discourse’s Amazon Store!