This quick & easy no bake pumpkin cheesecake recipe with velvety, rich layers of pumpkin cheesecake, regular cheesecake, crunchy gingersnaps, chocolate cookies and whipped topping is a guaranteed showstopper for the holidays! Everyone loves having their own dessert, but no one needs to know it only took you 20 minutes to whip them all up!
During the thick of a busy holiday season, there’s nothing better than having an incredibly gorgeous & delicious dessert recipe that comes together in a snap right there handy in your bag of tricks. Whether you need something easy for a last minute party, something yummy for a neighbor in need or a stunner for the big day itself, this simple layered dessert fits the bill and then some.
Let’s talk about those layers! A delicious alternative to pumpkin pie, this no bake trifle has a crunchy cookie crust, a layer of luscious pumpkin spice cheesecake, swirls of more creamy cheesecake, and a fluffy pillow of whipped topping to top it all off. Just one look and you know this dessert will deliver. Beautifully decadent, yet so simple!
What You Need To Make Pumpkin Cheesecake Trifles
- gingersnap cookies
- chocolate sandwich cookies (like Oreos)
- canned pumpkin puree
- cream cheese
- confectioner sugar
- pumpkin pie spice
- whipped topping
This dessert can also pull double duty as part your holiday tablescape. Delight your guests by adding a Pumpkin Cheesecake Trifle to each place setting. Nothing will build anticipation for the promise of good meal like eyeing such a delicious finale at every plate!
How to Make Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake Trifles
- This trifle has wonderful textures, beginning with a snappy cookie crunch! Crush both gingersnap and Oreo cookies in a ziptop bag. I use a rolling pin to roll back and forth over the bag several times to get a nice cookie crumble.
- Next come those rich, creamy layers. Use a mixer to whip the cream cheese, whipped topping and sugar into a fluffy cheesecake mixture. Separate this cheesecake mixture into halves- one to keep plain and the other to fold the pumpkin and pumpkin spice into.
- Layer cookies, cheesecake, pumpkin into pretty glasses or small dessert dishes and top with whipped topping, cookie crumbles and even whole cookies. This dessert is all about eating with your eyes first!
If you love the beautiful addition that a trifle makes to your table, then you’ll need these recipes too. Red Velvet Trifle, Dreamy Coconut Pineapple Trifle and Mason Jar Lemon Blueberry Lushes give you an easy trifle recipe for every season!
Other Pumpkin Recipes & Other Thanksgiving Desserts You’ll Love
- No Bake Pumpkin Pie Bites
- 4 Layer Pumpkin Delight with Pretzel Crust
- Pumpkin Butterscotch Dip
- Pumpkin Mocha Coffee Creamer
- Sweet Potato Pound with Cinnamon Simple Syrup Soak
- Southern Salted Caramel Cake
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE, BE SURE TO LET ME KNOW!
RATE IT & LEAVE A COMMENT OR SNAP A PHOTO.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Trifle
- 1 C crushed gingersnaps
- 1.5 C crushed Oreos
- 15 oz canned pumpkin puree
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 C confectioner sugar
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 16 oz whipped topping, separated in half
- Place cookies in zip top bags. Use a rolling pin to roll over cookies and crush them. Place in a bowl and mix together.
- Using a mixer, whisk together cream cheese, 8 oz. whipped topping, 1 C confectioner sugar. Spoon half of the mixture into a separate bowl. Fold pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice into remaining cream cheese mixture.
- In small trifle dishes or pretty glasses, layer cookies, cream cheese mixture, pumpkin mixture. Repeat until dish is full. Top with leftover whipped topping and garnish with cookie crumbles.
Leave a Reply