What’s better than a yummy pumpkin fluff layered in a parfait or dessert? A Pumpkin Butterscotch Dip born of a fluff recipe but destined to make its home on pretzels, apples, graham crackers and cookies. Deep, rich butterscotch is the perfect fall partner for the flavor of pumpkin and spices, just adding a depth of flavor, a smoothness, that compliments without competing. Once you try this dessert dip, you can throw all your other pumpkin dip recipes away! It’s just that good.
What You’ll Need to Make this Pumpkin Butterscotch Dip
- pumpkin puree
- butterscotch instant pudding mix
- butterscotch sauce
- whipped topping
- cream cheese
- half and half
- pumpkin pie spice
This little dip with its knock-you-out taste is easy to whip up. If you have a bowl, a whisk and 10 minutes or less, you’ve got what it takes! All of the ingredients (listed below in the printable recipe card) are simply whisked (or mixed with a hand mixer) together in a large bowl, and that’s it! You can serve this Pumpkin Butterscotch Dip immediately or chill for 30 minutes to overnight. Chilling it causes the dip to become more set. Both ways are divine!
If you’re looking for foods to dip into your cloud of pumpkin heaven, I like to serve mine with pretzels (oh, the salty!), green and red apples (apples and pumpkin in one dish?! Could it be any more perfect?), graham crackers and ginger snaps. Biscotti would also be fanstastic! What a perfect pairing for a casual coffee get-together with friends.
Fall Pretties You Might Need to Serve This Dip at Your Next Get-Together!
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Pumpkin Butterscotch Dip
- 15 oz canned pumpkin puree
- 2 boxes instant butterscotch pudding (3.4 oz size)
- 2 C half and half
- 1 C whipped topping
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/4 C butterscotch sauce (ice cream topping)
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- whipped topping
- mini chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, mix together pumpkin and pudding mix until thoroughly blended using a hand mixer on medium/low or a whisk.
- Add each ingredient one at a time, mixing thoroughly after each.
- Can be served immediately or covered and chilled before serving with apple slices, pretzels, cookies or graham crackers.
- Add garnishes before serving.
***Pin This Pumpkin Butterscotch Dip Here!***