If you loved fudgesicles growing up, you’re going to flip over these rich & creamy Mocha Popsicles. Bold coffee marries smooth chocolate and celebrates summer on a stick. There’s nothing better than this cold & refreshing version of a chocolate-y coffee break on a hot afternoon or after dinner!
What You Need To Make Creamy Mocha Popsicles
- strong coffee
- instant chocolate pudding mix (dark chocolate)
- whipped cream topping
It’s no secret that I love coffee. A daily cup or two is what it’s all about. I look forward to it. It makes me happy to hold that cup, close my eyes and just be thankful for that bold, rich smell, the new day and all the possibilities that holds.
And when the weather heats up, I am not one to give up my caffeinated moments. I just have them iced, in a glass, with a straw and all the fancy. And when that doesn’t do it? It’s time to go big. Really big. We’re talking mix it with some dreamy dark chocolate, a little fluffy cream and freeze it.
Just put a stick in it; I’m done! There is nothing like that first bite of these Creamy Mocha Popsicles. The richness of the chocolate, the boldness of the coffee and the icy smoothness of the cream. There’s not a more refreshing moment under heaven.
Can I Make These Sugar Free and/or Decaf?
- You sure can! Just use sugar free pudding mix and sugar free whipped topping to make your pops! And for zero caffeine, use a decaf brew.
Creamy Mocha Popsicles
- 2 3.9 oz boxes dark chocolate instant pudding mix
- 3 C strong coffee
- 2 C whipped cream topping
- Whisk pudding mix and coffee together until smooth. Fold in whipped cream topping. Incorporate completely. Pour into popsicle molds and freeze overnight.
- Place mold in warm water for a few seconds to loosen frozen popsicles, then remove from mold and enjoy!
Other Delicious Coffee Recipes You’ll Love
- The Secret to Easy Iced Coffee
- Butterscotch Coffee Creamer
- Cherry Mocha Coffee Creamer
- Host a Coffee Get Together
- 3 Fall Coffee Creamers
Making it Easy to Host & Serve
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!