Chocolate-covered Potato Chips are true sweet & salty heaven- crispy, crunchy and delightfully chocolatey. But these little chocolate dipped numbers here take that concept to a whole new level! Bathed in rich dark chocolate and topped with bacon & coconut, these potato chips are the extra of the extra when it comes to snacking. It’s impossible to eat just one!
What You Need To Make Chocolate Dipped Potato Chips with Bacon & Coconut
- ridged Potato Chips
- dark melting chocolates
- sweetened coconut flakes
- bacon crumbles
I made these last night just as a little something extra to get my people in the kitchen for a few minutes of together time. Everyone is always on the go, in and out, doing their things, working, with friends, you name it. But every now and then, the universe aligns. And all my people and all the friends converge on one place- my kitchen.
Last night was one of those times. And gathered people need snacks. So I started dipping. And sprinkling. And listening. These are the times that make time in the kitchen worth it.
I have to tell you. These Chocolate Dipped Potato Chips were gone before I even finished cleaning up the dishes. I made some plain ones without toppings, you know, for those who might not be up for all the ‘extra.’ But no one touched those. They just kept munching and laughing and asking, “Mrs. Stacey, I hope you don’t mind if we eat all these.” And you know what? I really didn’t.
Chocolate Dipped Potato Chips with Bacon & Coconut
- 8.5 oz ridged potato chips
- 10 oz dark chocolate melting wafers
- unsweetened coconut flakes
- bacon crumbles
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper and set aside.
- Melt chocolate either in microwave or on stove top.
- Dip one end of each potato chip in melted chocolate. Let excess chocolate drip back into bowl. Place each dipped chip on baking sheet without letting them touch. Sprinkle dipped ends with bacon and coconut, making sure toppings are touching the chocolate.
- Place baking sheet in refrigerator to set up for about 10 minutes for quick set up. Any longer might make the chips soft instead of crispy. Remove from fridge and serve at room temp!
Other Snack Recipes You’ll Love
- Ham & Dill Pickle Pinwheels
- Marshmallow Champagne Fruit Dip
- Bourbon Maple Candied Bacon
- Pumpkin Butterscotch Dip
- Peanut Butter & Chocolate Christmas Snack Mix
- White Chocolate PB&J Snack Bites
Do I Have To Add The Coconut & Bacon?
- Of course not! Chocolate Dipped Potato Chips are great plain. But you could add just one or the other instead of both, if that’s more your style. Other topping suggestions are toffee bits, caramel, sea salt, chopped nuts, sprinkles or a white chocolate drizzle.
Making it Easy to Host & Serve
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
***Pin This Chocolate Dipped Potato Chip Recipe ***