When you need something good to munch, these babies take the PB&J’s classic sweet & salty goodness to a whole new level! With all the taste of a peanut butter & jelly sandwich and the crunch of peanut butter crackers, this all-in-one snack is wrapped in a layer of white chocolate that will satisfy even the choosiest of snackers.
What You Need To Make White Chocolate PB&J Snack Bites
- Ritz crackers
- peanut butter
- jelly of your choice
- white chocolate chips
I know a thing or two about choosy snackers. My youngest is one. But over the years, one thing has remained the same with his taste buds- peanut butter jelly sandwiches have reigned supreme. He has eaten them for breakfast, for countless lunches, before and after soccer and track practices, after school, for what he calls “second supper” and the occasional midnight snack. He even eats them toasted. It’s a wonder his insides don’t stick together.
These little pb&j snack wonders came to be one year as an after school surprise. He wasn’t bored with his sandwiches, but the rest of us sure were. We needed to bring a little life back into the pb&j. So one afternoon, out of bread and desperate for something new, we slathered up some crackers and decided everything was better dipped in chocolate.
It was an immediate new favorite. I believe the exact words were, “Mom, these may be the most awesome snacks you’ve ever made!” The deal was sealed. From that moment on, they showed up in lunch boxes and on the afternoon table with glasses of milk.
It does my heart good to see him walking through my kitchen, grabbing a handful of these pb&j snacks these days. Especially as we are gathering together all the things together to move him off to college next week. I’m sure in the midst of the piles of towels, sheets, lamps and storage bins, there’ll be a container of these tucked safely somewhere. Just in case he gets hungry.
White Chocolate PB&J Snack Bites
- ¼ C creamy peanut butter
- ¼ C fruit jelly of your choice
- 24 Ritz Crackers
- 11 oz. white chocolate chips
- To prep for the snack bites, line a sheet pan with wax paper or place wax paper under a cooling wrack.
- Spread a thin layer of peanut butter on 12 of the crackers. Spread a thin layer of jelly on the rest. Be careful not to put too much (especially the jelly) or your sandwiches will be messy when you dip them. Assemble the sandwiches and set aside.
- Melt white chocolate chips with 1-2 teaspoons canola oil either stove top or in a microwave. Stir together until smooth.
- When chocolate is melted, dip sandwiches one at a time in white chocolate. Make sure all sides are coated. Use a fork to lift sandwich cracker from chocolate. Allow any excess chocolate to drip away. You can also gently shake the fork to remove excess chocolate.
- Place coated snack crackers on sheet pan or wire rack to set. Can also be refrigerated for a quicker set. When chocolate hardens they are ready to serve!
Other Snack Recipes You’ll Love
- Hawaiian Popper Crescent Rolls
- Fluffy Peanut Butter Fruit Dip
- Easy Taco Hand Pies
- Garlic Parmesan Carrot Fries
- Watermelon Toppings Bar
- Ham & Dill Pickle Pinwheels
Making it Easy To Host & Serve
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
***Pin These White Chocolate PB&J Snack Bites***