So light and fluffy, this Marshmallow Champagne Fruit Dip is a sweet cloud of heavenly goodness just begging to be scooped up by berries, grapes and all manner of fruit. This dreamy dip comes together in just 5 minutes or less with only 4 ingredients!
What You Need To Make Marshmallow Champagne Fruit Dip
- Marshmallow Creme
- cream cheese
- whipped topping
- champagne extract
My friend, Amber, and I stumbled onto this fabulous dipping concoction when we were whipping up Pink Champagne Cupcakes for Mother’s Day one year. Amber is an incredible baker who knows all the ins and outs and ups and downs of baking some of the most deliciously moist cakes I have ever eaten, and I love it when she graces the Southern Discourse kitchen!
Needless to say, the Marshmallow Champagne Butter Cream we used to frost those cupcakes found its way onto a few of the strawberries I had in the fridge because obviously all frosting has to be tested and strawberries are just so darn delicious.
And Wow! It was a match made in heaven. No doubt. Cue much swooning. Between bites, Amber said, “You should make this a fruit dip.”
She even took the leftover icing to a dinner we were going to the next night as a fruit dip. Cue more exclaiming and swooning.
When Amber went home with an empty bowl, that settled it. A fruit dip was in our future.
With just a few twists and tweaks, a new recipe was born, one worthy of true fruit dip history. Light, distinctive and downright irresistible, Marshmallow Champagne Fruit Dip is enough to make anyone go weak in the knees. So just make sure you take your first bite sitting down.
Marshmallow Champagne Fruit Dip
- 7 oz Marshmallow Creme
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 8 oz whipped topping
- 1 ½ teaspoon champagne extract
- Using a mixer, beat marshmallow creme and cream cheese until completely combined. Don't over beat. Add champagne extract and beat just until mixed.
- Using a spatula, fold in the whipped topping. When all ingredients are completely combined. Put dip in bowl and serve.
Can You Make This Without The Champagne Extract?
- You sure can! Of course, then it’s just Marshmallow Fruit Dip, but it’s still really yummy!
Where Can You Get Champagne Extract?
- Usually a Trader Joe’s, World Market or a specialty grocer has it. But I buy mine online and have it shipped right to my door. I share my Amazon link to the extract I use below.
Does Champagne Extract Have Alcohol In it?
- No, it doesn’t. It is simply a flavoring. Anyone can enjoy this dip!
Making it Easy To Make & Serve
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website, we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Other Fruit Recipes You’re Gonna Love!
- Fluffy Peanut Butter Fruit Dip
- Honey Lime Fruit Tart with Sugar Cookie Crust
- Classic Fruit Salad with Old Fashioned Century Sauce
***Pin This Marshmallow Champagne Fruit Dip***