Ham & Pineapple Hawaiian Dip is a richly creamy, savory and lightly sweet dip loaded with smoky ham, crushed pineapple, cream cheese, green onions, chopped pecans and a dollop of real mayonnaise. An effortless, make ahead appetizer this dreamy dip delivers a truly delicious wow!
Why You’ll Love This Easy Appetizer Dip
If you are a dip lover like I am, you won’t need any persuading to whip up this short and sweet recipe. And after reading that dreamy list of ingredients, you’re probably already breaking out the mixing bowl and crackers.
But just in case you’re needing a little extra push, here are a few more reasons this should be your go-to appetizer and party staple for every occasion.
- Pineapple Ham Hawaiian Dip takes 5 minutes or less to mix together.
- The chill time makes it the ideal make-ahead appetizer dip.
- It is an insanely delicious way to use up leftover ham.
- Think cheese ball, but as a creamy dip!
- It’s sweet and savory, smoky salty and citrusy, creamy but with loads of toothsome texture. It is truly all things delicious and completely addictive!
What To Serve with Ham & Pineapple Dip
- assorted crackers
- melba toast
- pita chips
- sliced veggies
- naan bread
- as a spread on baguette slices
Hawaiian Ham & Pineapple Dip Ingredients
- crushed pineapple
- smoked ham
- cream cheese
- real mayonnaise
- chopped pecans
- green onions
- salt, pepper, garlic powder
How to Make Ham & Pineapple Hawaiian Dip
Prep. Gather all the ingredients and a mesh strainer (a regular colander will do, but a fine mesh strainer works best). Drain the crushed pineapple in the mesh strainer, squeezing out all of the liquid. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the drained pineapple juice.
Mix the Base. Whip together cream cheese, real mayo, the reserved pineapple juice, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
Fold in the Goodies. Fold in chopped ham, pecans, green onions, crushed pineapples- all the things that make it so good! Spoon into a serving dish. Cover, chill for 30 minutes and serve!
Recipe Variations & Add Ins
Make this recipe your own by adding chopped bacon, diced fresh jalapenos, or a handful of grated sharp cheddar cheese!
Other Easy Party Dip Recipes You’ll Love
- Creamy Peppercorn Parmesan Cheese Dip
- Whipped Feta with Honey Dip
- Ultimate Creamy Chicken Dip
- Fresh Salsa with Cilantro & Lime
- Classic Mexican 7 Layer Dip
- Ultimate Shrimp & Crab Dip
If You Make This Recipe, I Can’t Wait To Hear About It!
Leave A Comment & Rating Below Or Snap A Photo To Share.
Ham & Pineapple Hawaiian Dip
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple, drained (reserve liquid)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup real mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons pineapple juice (from reserved liquid)
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ heaping cup finely diced smoked ham
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 3-4 green onions, finely sliced
- Drain crushed pineapple in a mesh strainer, squeezing out all the liquid. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the pineapple juice
- In a medium mixing bowl, whip together cream cheese, mayonnaise, reserved pineapple juice, salt, pepper and garlic powder by hand or with a mixer.
- Fold in drained crushed pineapple, diced ham, green onions and pecans. When all ingredients are mixed in well, spoon into serving dish, cover dip tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to firm up before serving. Garnish with extra green onion and pecans if desired.