It’s official! S’mores aren’t just for campfires anymore! Not since you’ve come across these No Bake S’mores Bars. Lucky you! Enjoy gooey, chocolatey S’mores indoors anytime of the year with this easy no bake recipe using Golden Grahams (or any honey grahams cereal), chocolate chunks and mini marshmallows.
What You Need To Make No Bake S’mores Bars with Cereal
- honey graham cereal (like Golden Grahams)
- mini marshallows
- chocolate chunks
- cooking spray
- wax paper (optional)
Who doesn’t love S’mores? Their melted chocolatey, marshmallow-ey goodness have been the stuff of camp fire and fire pit legends for ages. But who wants to wait around for fire pit weather to enjoy this magical treat? Not anyone I know! Sometimes you just gotta have a S’more! With this simple cereal-based recipe, you’ll be whipping up no bake S’mores bars in your kitchen whenever the craving hits.
And better yet, you won’t be making just one S’more. You’ll be making 12… all at once! So grab your friends and settle in for movie night or head to that get-together or tailgate. Campfire or no, you’ve got the treat of the century just waiting to be shared.
How to Make No Bake S’mores
- Spray 9×13 dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Over medium/low heat, melt butter in a large saucepan. Add mini marshmallows. Stir continuously until smooth and silky.
- Remove from heat. Add cereal a little at time, stirring until coated. Don’t get discouraged if the mixture seems sticky, gooey or hard to stir. Just keep at it. It’s ok if some of the cereal gets crushed during this step too. Just when you think it might never come together, it just happens!
- Now, stir in the chocolate chunks. Make sure they get distributed throughout. If you can’t find bagged chocolate chunks or pieces at your grocery store, chocolate chips or 2 chocolate bars coarsely chopped will work. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate is up to you. I love the dark!
- Spoon cereal mixture into sprayed 9×13 dish. Use wax paper to pat cereal evenly down into dish. If things start to get sticky, just give your paper a light spray with the cooking spray.
- Add extra marshmallows, chocolate, and cereal to the top. Press in so that they stick. Let cereal cool, then slice and serve!
Other Snacks You’ll Love
- Hot Chocolate Snack Mix
- Chocolate Dipped Potato Chips with Bacon & Coconut
- Peanut Butter & Chocolate Snack Mix
- Apple Spice Caramel Popcorn
- White Chocolate PB&J Snack Crackers
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE, BE SURE TO LET ME KNOW!
RATE IT, LEAVE A COMMENT OR SNAP A PHOTO.
No Bake S'mores Bars
- wax paper
- 6 C honey graham cereal, (like Golden Grahams)
- 10 oz mini marshmallows, + 1.5 Cup
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 10 oz chocolate chunks, + 1/3 Cup
- non stick cooking spray
- Spray 9x13 baking dish or cake pan with non stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Over medium/low heat, melt butter in a large saucepan. Add 10 oz + 1 C mini marshmallows. Stir continuously until smooth and silky.
- Remove from heat. Add cereal. Stir until coated. Add chocolate bits. Quickly stir to incorporate.
- Spoon cereal mixture into sprayed 9x13 dish. Use wax paper to pat cereal evenly down into dish. (If paper begins to stick, spray with a little non stick spray.)
- Top with 1/2 C marshmallows and 1/3 C chocolate chunks. Gently press toppings into bars to hold.
- Place in fridge to cool for at least 10 minutes. Slice and serve.