Love chocolate covered strawberries? Then these Strawberry Jam Brownies are definitely calling your name! These rich, berry-licious brownies are over-the-top loaded with strawberry jam, cheesecake, chocolate chips & chocolate cookies. Pair it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, and you may have found your dessert heaven!
What You Need To Make Loaded Strawberry Jam Brownies
- cocoa powder
- semi sweet baking chocolate
- strawberry jam
- cream cheese
- chocolate chips
- mini Oreos
A chocolate covered strawberry is just about as perfect as it gets. That bright, sweet fruit and rich, velvety chocolate seem like they were made for each other. However, I’m not always up for dipping a bunch of berries in chocolate and waiting for them to set. So when the craving hits, this recipe is my go-to.
These Strawberry Jam Brownies encapsulate everything that’s best about chocolate and strawberries. They’re decadent, indulgent, and have just the right berry to chocolate ratio. Plus, there’s cheesecake and cookies thrown in for good measure. Why not? Top it off with some vanilla ice cream, and you’ve got a strawberry sundae like no other!
You can create a gorgeous marbled effect with your cream cheese and jam topping by adding dollops of both to the top of the brownie batter and running a butter knife or wooden skewer through them. My topping here is more spread on than marbled simply because I got a little carried away.
That happens sometimes. Getting carried away. Especially when I’m thinking about chocolate… and strawberries.
There are times when you just want all the dessert- chocolate, cheesecake, berries. And this Loaded Strawberry Jam Brownie recipe really delivers!
Tips & Notes
- Using really good chocolate and cocoa powder will make your brownies unbelievable good, so think quality when choosing your ingredients.
- Also, the jam brings a lot of sweetness to the bake. Using bittersweet baking chocolate and semi sweet chips keeps everything in balance.
- It’s important to let these brownies cool before slicing them. The cheesecake topping and jam will be a runny mess if you don’t. I actually think these are best the next day!
- Also make sure you bake until the center doesn’t jiggle. If you feel like your edges are getting too brown, either cover with foil and continue to bake or lower the temp to 325 and bake a little longer than the specified bake time. I’ve had to do both before.
These loaded chocolate strawberry brownies are loaded with strawberry jam, cream cheese & chocolate cookies!
- 1 stick butter
- 5 oz semi sweet baking chocolate, chopped
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 C sugar
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 C flour
- 1/4 C crushed mini Oreos
- 1/4 C semi sweet chocolate chips
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 C strawberry jam
- 1/4 C crushed mini Oreos
Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit. Lightly spray 8x8 baking dish with cooking spray.
Over low heat, melt butter and chocolate chips in a medium sauce pan. Remove from heat and whisk in cocoa powder, sugar and vanilla. Beat eggs and gradually whisk into batter. Whisk in flour, salt, chocolate chips and crushed Oreos. Whisk well to fully incorporate. Pour into 8x8 pan and set aside.
In a small mixing bowl, mix together cream cheese, sugar, egg & vanilla. Add cream cheese topping to top of brownie batter in 9 evenly spaced dollops. Do the same with the strawberry jam. Run a butter knife back and forth through the jam, cheesecake and brownie batter to create a marbled effect. Top with rest of crushed Oreos.
Bake in preheated oven for 40-45 minutes or until center is set. If edges of brownies start to become too brown, cover with foil as the brownies cook. Remove from oven and let cool before slicing.
Serve with vanilla ice cream.
Other Recipes You’ll Love
- Gooey Black Bottom Pecan Pie Brownies
- Chocolate Buttermilk Sheet Cake
- Mamaw’s German Chocolate Cake
- Red Velvet Trifle
- Buster Bar Ice Cream Dessert
MAKING IT EASY TO HOST & SERVE
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
If you like these recommended products, then you’ll love Southern Discourse’s Amazon Store!
***Pin These Loaded Strawberry Jam Brownies***