Who doesn’t love a good dip? And I mean a really good dip where you can load up your chip to the point of breaking and really know that you’re eating something! Yeah, that’s a dip.
Ultimate Creamy Chicken Dip is all about that and then some. Shredded chicken, cream cheese, Parmesan, pecans and spices come together to make a deliciously addictive dip that’s served hot and has your friends and family coming back for more!
What You Need to Make Ultimate Creamy Chicken Dip
- cream cheese
- Parmesan Cheese
- salt, pepper, dried minced onion, garlic, red pepper flakes
I had this dip for the first time years ago. I don’t remember where I was- some ladies’ thing somewhere, doing something, I don’t know. But what I do remember is this dip.
I was smitten with the loads of cheese and chicken topped with buttery pecans. Served all hot and melty with either corn chips or as a spread on toasted bread, I thought it might have been just about the best thing I had ever eaten!
Of course, what makes it better is that it is super easy to make, and it’s one of those crazy good dishes that somehow seems to stay a secret. So when you show up at your best friend’s door with this dip in hand, it’s going to be that new dish that everyone just has to have a little more of.
Ultimate Creamy Chicken Dip
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, boiled and shredded
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 2/3 C Parmesan cheese, separated
- 1/2 C mayonnaise
- 1/2 C chipped pecans
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper
- 1/4 tsp dried minced onion
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix cream cheese and mayonnaise together. Add 1/3 C Parmesan cheese, garlic, salt, pepper, onion and red pepper flakes. Mix until smooth.
- Add shredded chicken. Thoroughly mix.
- Spoon mixture into small baking dish. Top with pecans and rest of Parmesan cheese. Bake for 10 minutes or until Parmesan cheese is melted.
- Serve hot with corn chips.
Little Things You Need to Serve Ultimate Creamy Chicken Dip
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!