Chicken Nachos are EASY in foil packets; a cheesy meat and potatoes casserole makes enough for leftovers; breakfast burritos for the week, and an in-season dessert makes this week’s meal ideas perfect for keeping those holiday vibes going all week long!
This Week’s Secret To Success
Coming off the first holiday of the summer, let’s keep the holiday feels going and make this week’s meals easy!
- Cooking and clean up is a snap when you’re using aluminum foil packets, and these Chicken Nacho Foil Packets are no exception.
- Use rotisserie chicken from your local grocery store to make prep quick.
- The nachos and the corn salsa use a lot of the same ingredients which means easy shopping for this meal and simpler prep!
- Breakfast casseroles make perfect breakfasts when the kids are home from school. Make breakfast once and just reheat single servings the rest of the week.
- Got any leftover salsa? Serve it with your breakfast burritos all week long!
- Cheesy Ranch Meat & Potatoes Casserole makes enough for leftovers.
- And make that strawberry pie while the strawberries are in season, plentiful and oh-so delicious!
Dessert This Week
A classic summer dessert, this easy no-bake Fresh Strawberry Pie is bursting with plump, ripe strawberries bathed in a simple sweet strawberry glaze all cradled in a flaky, buttery pie crust.
Here’s What We’re Snacking On
Get ready for a delicious blueberry twist on a classic homemade snack favorite! Blueberry Muddy Buddies Snack Mix isn’t your ordinary quick cereal treat. Made with creamy white chocolate & blueberry Muddy Buddies, salted almonds, crisp Rice Chex cereal and scrumptiously tart berries, this incredibly addictive snack is salty Chex mix and swoon worthy blueberry goodness all wrapped in one!
Making Breakfast Easy
This Overnight Breakfast Burrito Casserole turns breakfast burritos stuffed with spicy sausage, hashbrown potatoes and cheese into an easy, make ahead casserole that can feed a crowd! Soaked in eggs and cream and topped with extra cheese, family and friends are going to love having festive breakfast burritos for weekends, holidays and brunches.
New To Monday Menu?
Southern Discourse subscribers receive Monday Menus directly in their email inboxes, along with a little weekly encouragement. Here at Southern Discourse we’re bringing connection & friendship back to the table by wrapping everything in the faith and grace from which true hospitality springs!
Subscribe to join our community and receive easy meal ideas + enriching food for the soul every week!