This little turkey slider is the best thing about Thanksgiving leftovers! All hot and melted with piles of leftover savory turkey, tart cranberry sauce, and whipped cream cheese, these little Hawaiian roll beauties are a holiday dream. This simple recipe turns leftovers into melted baked goodness everyone will be asking for!
What You Need To Make Leftover Turkey Sliders
- Hawaiian rolls
- sliced turkey
- whole berry cranberry sauce
- cream cheese
- powder sugar
- Dijon mustard
- poppy seeds
- dried minced onion
- Worcestershire sauce
Let’s be honest. The Thanksgiving meal is good, but there is nothing quite like the leftovers. And by leftovers, I’m talking turkey- the turkey sandwich- the king of the ‘after Thanksgiving’ meal. But that sandwich doesn’t just have to be 2 slices of bread and a pile of turkey. It can have all of the pizzazz and zing of the main event with these little turkey sliders.
And why not? These easy little sammies are loaded with special. Layers of savory turkey and tart cranberries keep it classic while the cream cheese and a smoky, rich sauce of Dijon, Worcestershire sauce & butter over Hawaiian rolls bring the WOW and then some! And they’re so quick & easy to make (like anything after all that holiday cooking should be).
But here’s the secret! No one really wants to wait until after Thanksgiving around here for these little delicious gems. As a result, I end up taking them to all kinds of parties, potlucks and get-togethers throughout the whole holiday season. They’re perfect for just that sort of thing! And the best part? I always leave with an empty dish!
Ultimate Leftover Turkey Sliders
- 12-15 Hawaiian rolls
- 1 lb sliced turkey
- 14 oz whole (or jellied) cranberry sauce
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 Tbsp powdered sugar
- 1/2 C butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp poppy seeds
- 2 tsp dried mince onions
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit and lightly spray bottom of a 9x13 pan with a non stick cooking spray.
- In a small mixing bowl, whip cream cheese and powdered sugar. Set aside.
- Open the package of Hawaiian rolls. Keeping all the rolls together, carefully slice the rolls in half keeping all the tops attached together to create 'slab' of tops and the bottoms together to create s 'slab' of bottoms.
- Place the 'slab' of bottoms in the 9x13 pan. Spread bottoms with whipped cream cheese, then cranberry sauce. Top with sliced turkey. Top with top 'slab' of buns.
- In a measuring cup, whisk together melted butter, mustard, poppy seeds, Worcestershire sauce, dried onion and pepper. Pour over tops of rolls and down the sides. Use a pastry brush to spread evenly.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until golden and crisped. Remove from oven. Let sit 5 minutes before cutting and serving.
Other Recipes You’ll Love
- Holiday Cranberry Butter
- French Toast Bake with Egg Nog & Cranberry Pecan Topping
- Red Hot Cranberry Cider (crock pot)
- Sloppy Joe Sliders
- Pineapple Red Pepper Jelly & Biscuit Sliders
MAKING IT EASY TO HOST & SERVE
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
If you like these recommended products, then you’ll love Southern Discourse’s Amazon Store!
***Pin This Leftover Turkey Recipe***