With Mother’s Day around the corner, it’s time for a special ASD subscriber giveaway! This Mother’s Day package is just our way of saying THANK YOU for being the most important part of A Southern Discourse. Each one of you is an encouragement and the inspiration for the next article, the next photograph, the next project. ASD is truly blessed with the best readers. If you haven’t subscribed to A Southern Discourse, what are you waiting for? This gift could be yours!
To enter the giveaway contest is simple:
1. Become a subscriber to A Southern Discourse. It’s super easy. Just fill in your email address in the box to the right for PC users (scroll waaaay down for mobile users). If you’re not sure, click this link for instructions to walk you through the process. “How to Subscribe to A Southern Discourse”
* We do not sell your email address. As an ASD subscriber, you will be eligible for all future giveaways, receive a notice in your email inbox when there’s something new here on ASD.
* If you are already a subscriber, you are already eligible for every giveaway. But don’t forget to follow rules #2 & 3 to win!
2. Watch our Facebook page the evening of Monday, May 2, 2016, for the winner to be announced. Winners will also be notified via email. One lucky winner will be drawn at random from the ASD subscriber list.
- You do not have to be a Facebook user to view our page. It’s a public page. You can use the link below to view the ASD Facebook page at any time. However, if you are a Facebook user and have not followed our page, we would love to have you. Use this link to easily access our Facebook page. “A Southern Discourse Facebook Link” (Don’t forget that we are also on Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest. Look us up!)
3. Read and enjoy A Southern Discourse!
Now that we’ve covered the technical stuff, let’s take a closer look at those goodies you are going to win!
Historically, the pineapple has long since been a symbol of hospitality and friendship. Whenever this crowned food graced a table, guests could rest assured that no expense had been spared to prepare a welcome for them. With this pair of Royal Standard distressed-white salt and pepper shakers, your table will always warmly welcome those who gather around.
Also included is a platter by Royal Standard. Also in distressed-white, the platter sports a gorgeous script design and comes with a silver cheese or spread knife with a bubble handle. This platter measures 15 1/2″ x 12″ and is great for serving all sorts of yumminess or just for showing off on a shelf or in a hutch.
Need something to put on that platter? How about a chocolate chip cream cheese ball from Wind & Willow? Or maybe crackers or melba toast and a bowl of Wind & Willow’s Spinach and Artichoke hot dip? These two mixes are included for you to enjoy or for you to share with guests.
I am crazy about serving pieces! One can never have enough, don’t you agree? That’s why this prize also includes a galvanized tin and maple cake stand. This piece is made by Mud Pie and is just beyond cute and versatile, aside from being able to serve just about anything from it, it also makes an excellent display piece. Imagine a little plant on it and maybe a little ceramic bird or a framed photograph… sitting on your kitchen cabinet… Oh, that would be divine!
Last but not least, are 4 ruffled linen napkins. This neutral color is so versatile and is just perfect for monogramming, if that’s what you like! These napkins would complete any table or compliment your tailgate or picnic. Real napkins are one of those things that is so nice to have, but we rarely (if ever) buy for ourselves. So I just had to grab them for this prize!
Good Luck and Happy Mother’s Day from A Southern Discourse!