It’s my favorite time again- time to give back to you, our readers, with an amazing giveaway! This Christmas, we are giving away this cozy snowman sign by “Around the Block” to one lucky A Southern Discourse subscriber. It is just our way of saying thank you for being the best readers, commenters, and ASD sharers around. It is our hope that every time you visit A Southern Discourse, you are blessed, encouraged, and inspired.
Merry Christmas to you and those you love!
Pssst! Can you keep a Christmas secret? I hear there is going to be a special holiday surprise thrown in with this giveaway! You don’t want to miss it. Fingers crossed!
Let’s Talk About Frosty
This 15 ¼″W x 25 ¼″L snowman sign, complete with attached hanger, is chock full of hospitality offering family members and guest a chance to get toasty with a cup of coffee, hot chocolate, or tea. He would look so festive hanging somewhere in your kitchen or close to your tree. What about your front door? Hanging all by himself or layered over a large wreath, beckoning to all who pass with his heartfelt invitation, Frosty would be a hit. An added Frosty plus? When Christmas is over, he is perfectly comfortable hanging around the rest of winter!
- Giveaway ends December 11, 2015.
- All blog subscribers, new and existing, are eligible.
- A winner will be chosen by a random number generator and contacted via email, as well as announced on Instagram and Facebook.
- The added holiday bonus will be announced when the winner is announced.
- The prize will be mailed to the winner at his/her home address.
- To become a blog subscriber, fill in your email address in the box labeled ‘Email Address’ and press the ‘SUBSCRIBE NOW’ button. This is located on the top right hand side of your screen if you are on your PC or ALL the way at the bottom if you are on your mobile device. (Yes, keep on scrolling. Keep on. You’re almost there.) You should receive an email confirming that you would like to subscribe. Open the email and select yes. You are set! Click the link will help if you are having trouble. https://southerndiscourse.com/join-the-discourse/
- Good luck!